Mig25 possible return for console

Anyone think the mig25 will be part of another sl crate or possibly comeback? unfortunately i missed the event because i moved me and my wife bought a house during that time and unfortunately i didn’t have internet so i missed the event and since i play on ps5 i have no access to just buy one from the market which sucks. I was hoping it would’ve been in the sl crate this last month but i didn’t see it and if it was in it i didn’t get lucky.

1 Like

its relatively recent so it might be a while before it comes back in SL crates, as I dont recall anything in crates that has been less than like 1-2 years old

1 Like

That is fairly disappointing

I’ve asked for event vehicles/battle pass in general , It’s possible but as far as when is unknown