So for the second time in almost a week, I have gotten a message that says my post was flagged by the community as " Your post was flagged as inappropriate : the community feels it is offensive, abusive, to be hateful conduct or a violation of our community guidelines". And this yet again - I can not find anything in that post that was actually offensive, abusive, hateful, or violates community guidelines. Unless annoyed sarcasm in the recent one regarding bomber damage models counts, or the part I deleted in an edit referring to the fact they need to disable detailed damage models till all vehicles have them because it does also create some issue related to bombers vs aircraft with them.
But I did not attack anyone with words, I did not hurl actual insults, say anything crazy, or anything that violates the community guidelines linked in the message. About the only thing anyone could find offensive with it I can find is that I’m against the recent nerfs to bombers because in arcade where I play - within 3 days of the new damage model being released all but the BV 238 and one or two others were getting shredded again like they were before the damage model rework - and that shouldn’t count as that’s difference of opinion on a mechanic.
So these messages that are telling us our posts are hidden should tell us what part of what we posted is being deemed inappropriate, offensive, etc. Cause at this point - it seems more like people abusing the reporting system to hide posts they don’t like because they don’t agree with them, not because they are actually hateful, abusive, or violating the guidelines.