Meet Skilled Marksman, the 16th Season of the Battle Pass!

That is a good thing to have in the Battle Pass, but it should be in addition to the usual 3 new vehicles rather than replacing one of them.

1 Like

I think two plus a re-run is just fine.
However, I do believe that they should start having the main reward be a rank 5 instead of a rank 4. I already expected the Sholef to be rank 5, due to how “high tech” the thing is IRL, but for some reason they decided to have it be a rather butchered rank 4.

1 Like

Idk if it’s been changed but I was playing around with it in test drive and they could barely elevate, making them basically useless against aircraft. The only thing they could be used against is open top vehicles but 1) that’s what your 155mm howitzer is for 2) how many open tops are you running into at this BR with crew exposed in such a way you can kill them with a 7.62 mg from the front?

I love it when people just default to insulting others, Vets are annoyed because they already have the random box ships and 1m SL is worthless to them effectively cutting the BP value by a full third. Make it a coupon that can be sold on the market place or replace an SL reward with it and I doubt they would care, in fact I think most would be for that.

Where is that being an "exclusivist’? He just wants an actually worth while reward for people that been supporting Gaijin through the previous BPs and already have the ship/ boats.

When I tested it yesterday the MGs had about the same elevation as he main gun.
While 7.62mm won’t help against light vehicles at that BR, having access to MGs does provide something much more important: the ability to destroy obstacles, like fences and trees.

Dear players! The 38th stage of the ‘Skilled Marksman’ Battle Pass season unlocks the PT-658, or MTB-422, or Z25, or TKA-106. But if you already have all these vehicles, together with Silver Lions you will get the collector’s Golden Battles wager, an opportunity to get up to 1,000 Golden Eagles! To win the wager, after activation you must win 12 battles with vehicles of ranks III-VIII, destroying at least one enemy player vehicle in each battle. You are allowed to fail the wager conditions 3 times, after which the wager will be over and you will get a GE reward corresponding to your progress.

3 Likes

Thanks for listening to our complaints :)

But i have a question, can we count on similar compensation for getting a duplicate account-asigned vehicles in SL crates? It happened to me few times and i just don’t think 1 000 000 of silver lions is enough.

Even if we can’t, it is still a step in the right direction though

1 Like

I’d like to see a breakdown of the stages and the rewards at each stage, it’d be easy enough to guess if it was 10 stages, but 12?
Is it 83GE per step?

I just don’t understand why all these rewards have to be based on an element of chance, why can a reward just simply be a reward? This reward you show here is for loyal players that have ground out multiple vehicles continuing to support the game yet again their reward is based on chance? I don’t understand how gaijin think that’s rewarding? There’s simply too many slot machine mechanics going on here i just don’t understand why they can’t nail down a fixed reward instead of leaving it down too things outside of the players control.

7 Likes

It’s an old wager that was removed. If I remember correctly, it went up by 50 or 100 until the last couple of levels.

1 Like

Gaijin REALLY wants us to play boats.

Question is, is it going to be like all the other consumables in BP, where you have to play it within 3 days of claiming it, or is it like the old GE wagers where you had unlimited time and you and a couple friends could make a little wager squad?

1 Like

Is it really that hard to just let players choose if they would like to have a boat or if they dont care about naval that much (what seems to be a decent amount of players) just get the 1k GE?

Seems like a simple sollution instead of what you are doing now with only the chance to get 1k GE.
Also does this wager also just get a 3d expiration date? If so “cool” reward

that is a big buff and bonus, you can lob shells better then with other guns and negate terrain.

Crazzy idea for gajin. Add the option for SPG´s to adjust the poweder setting for the ammo.

Hve 3 options. Low medium and high. The velocety will change according to teh chrage you selct. This would make the guns much more usfull. also please increase teh range to 50 KM on the aiming retcile.

If it’s like the old “Officer” GE wager, which was the first/original “wager” of this type, then it should payout like this.
We used to have great fun doing these wagers waaaay back. A lot of fun and some FREE GE’s for your time and trouble.
I think this is a very good addition to the Battle Pass and this reward in particular.
And yes, they do listen(read) the feedback and sometimes we get cool stuff because they do . . . yay!

Actually the old Officer wager required 20 wins, so this one they are adding in is much better(or at least less games to win)
So I am sure the payout breakdown will be different. And I think someone asked about the way it’s paid.
You don’t get any GE’s until the wager is complete, then the game pays you for all of it at once.
Whatever you earned for the entire deal . . . they were fun and the GE’s always come in handy ☻

1 Like

So instead of getting an actual reward, you get a chance to get get a small reward but you might get nothing out of it at all.

5 Likes

Everything in war thunder is normally rewarded through continuous grinding over time and improvement in the player as you progress, the battle pass is no different… Now suddenly the rewarding part is being based on the roll of a dice?.. No thanks. Granted with enough money you could buy everything but obviously that’s not something I’d say the average player would be able to do lol. I don’t understand why they think this is a good direction to be going.

1 Like

You get SL wager consumables all the time. Some of us even use them. A GE wager is no more of a roll of the dice than those are.

People have been begging for GE wagers to come back as a daily login reward since they were taken away. Back in the day it was a great excuse to team up with three friends and run them together to max your win chances. Wager days were a good way to build community within squadrons, nice to see them back a little bit.

Plus this was a change to rewards in response to community pressure, always nice to see. People griping about this would have griped whatever they’d done here.

2 Likes

Great, so another case of taking something away from us and then returning it and pretending it’s a treat.

Remove GE wagers, remove GE from tutorials, increase wager requirements, decrease wager rewards but we’re supposed to be thankful that we get a GE wager in place of an actual BP vehicle from a pass we pay full price for that used to offer 4 premium 4 vehicles with trade-able coupons for 75 levels with challenges you could do at any point, that is now devolved into needing to do 125 levels to get 2 coupons but you get a GE wager which may or may not earn you a sprinkle of GE…

4 Likes

As I said above.

1 Like