I feel like they would adress it as bug then, not as “wah why do use boosters in test mode and get surprised at almost over battles” (test period excuse, waiting for new one rn).
Not ignored. They actively acknowledged it and said it wouldn’t change.
Same as above.
I think bugs are rarely directly addressed before they’re fixed
I think this issue fits into “rarely” category given amount of times people complained, complain and are going to complain about it.
And thats assuming its a bug and not intentional poor attempt of reducing queue times.
May well be since people are moving back to RB of all modes
bunch of non-answer corpotalk
how in the hell did you get hits with agm65d without it being intercepted and how the hell did you get kills with your 20mm without eating a missile
I get killed even at tree level
By launching from up close. Up close, the BUKs aren’t able to engage anything and the OSAs have a pretty long reaction time because they have very slow turret traverse.
By staying concealed by terrain until you get very close, because as I said, the OSAs have very long reaction times. And the Shilkas are pretty easy to dodge so long as you don’t just fly in a straight line or a constant turn.
By staying fast, launching while zooming at mach 1+ from 10-12km away and not a single per target as to account for interceptions. I also hug terrain constantly.
I use point of interest to accurately mark targets whenever possible so I can zoom straight in and out. This helps especially when circling around rear SAM sites to take out the Shilkas.
Also, most of the time Osa goes dormant once you are within like 3km.
I should make a Youtube video lol. On my best runs I can get like 25 ground kills before level 1 by eliminating all 3 rear S-300 sites all at once.
This is unacceptable, especially for those who have boosters activated, and especially if the boosters themselves were paid for in one way or another. Can those players expect refunds for matches like this consuming a use?
The definition of the “Join already active battles” toggle, despite being set to off and still having this happen, states that you can join “matches that have recently begun” and even this is not accurate. We are being ripped off just trying to enjoy the new game mode.

The thing is that people leave matches and ruin the game.
They should give people a harsher penalty for leaving and make it so the in-progress joining setting applies.
If they did that imagine what would happen if you left a tank battle because you are being spawn camped 5 minutes into the match. Would be pointless to play any mode where spawn camping is allowed. If I got banned for leaving because I didn’t wanna die to spawn campers I would uninstall instantly.
It could simply be something that only applies for NE, but if you don’t want that either, then continue to enjoy being thrown into matches about to end. There’s no other solution since in-progress joining seems to be Gaijin’s way to prevent teams from fully collapsing due to most players leaving.
Well tbh my experience with NE is this. 8.7 to 9.7 = lose every match because 500 J22s are murdering the AA and then you get su-7 nuke spammed. Also you get sniped from 5km by ZSUs because yes. Jets with modern systems(Yak-130 and J22) do not belong in that br bracket. The yak-130 I can understand the decision better than the J22 considering the yak isn’t as annoying unless you dare dogfight it. Unless the J22 is moved up to 10.0 in NE at minimum, the 8.7 to 9.7 bracket is basically just Russian premiums earning free SL.
Is there no fn assist for hitting an enemy carrier with 8 RB15? Waste of my goddamn time.
None and if someone gets the kill on it you get nothing
I think I got carrier kill assist once today but its still horrible. Even clearing entire sea with f111a (single 3000 lb instagibs anything on direct hit while modern asms get intercepted or scratch paint) in 2 bomb runs got me some puny rewards. Naval targets are just not worth it.
Which have been a complaint we gave the devs since we could target them but all they did was buff the naval SPAA
Why even have a suggestion forum if the devs immediately just ignore suggestions
Going to get smited for this one;
Frankly, their reaction to all the nuclear escalation feedback and complaints has demonstrated that this is just to be perceived to be listening, and not actually listening.