Btw do you have jh7a prot by any chance? Or anyone else here? How does that thing perform in this mode? I saw it while playing su25t in osa roland bracket so maybe it could be fun to use.
lmao I got shot down by a damn BMP3 and its 30mm XDD
why does literally everything in this gamemode have to be perfect AA?
Well , if are careful and don’t die much , it’s okayish in SL.
Still the only reason to play the mode is the passive RP. It’s not much. But it pretty much is passive.
If someone’s wanna get some mods for example it’s ok.
In the high br brackets you have to abuse the low visibility munitions for CAS but then it becomes comically easy to pass through the SAM bubbles and get easy SL/score/RP. Redfor doesn’t get FNF/GNSS low visibility munitions and are reliant on pure brute force to destroy the ItO death bubbles which are also significantly more dangerous than the 2S6 bubbles.
Now that Nuclear Escalation is an official mode, does anyone else think top tier aircraft should get a limited set of either ARMs or guided munitions stock? I know we get dumb bombs/rockets but those require players to nearly rush themselves into the AAs. I think it could bring more interest into playing NT as a way of stock grinding. (But yes I know the rewards are a bit rubbish)
Fine as a Kh29/31 truck but almost useless if you end up in 13.3 on USSR side.
tfw waiting 20 minutes in queue for you to get this baller of a match lol.
- The match time is way too short. It should be over when all airfields are destroyed
- anti-ship is pointless still, but at least the ships take damage and cant intercept sea skimming missiles, so thats a W.
- invisible SAM missiles still exist
@Smin1080p_WT do the developers also need more feedback to do something about this and make joining in-progress battles optional?
At one point during one of the playtests I got into a match that ended literally 10 seconds after I loaded in lmao. I have a clip of it somewhere
Playing SEAD for your team just isn’t worth the time
The hit registration in this mode is horrendous
Im wondering what is excuse for cases like this now, when mode is live basically.
Not enough people in the queue for a buggy gamemode
Could be fixed by pairing everyone vs everyone. That would fix balance issues as well. Better than frustrating garbage aka joining match which is about to end.
Not going to fix the bugs though
To be fair, join in progress doesnt fix bugs either
I assume thats just another bug that its ignoring the setting

