Meet Major Update “Seek & Destroy”!

Oh my god is the nuclear sun no more? This is incredible.

the Khrizantema-S becomes really buggy with this update, especially with the radar guidance

Bug I’ve had so far:

1. Modification regarding CM amount not working: CM count does not change based on modifications
  2. A lot of graphic stutters, like shadow of myself flickering or weird cloud when starting a game.

Problem I’ve encountered:

1. Current TWS does not work well. TWS does not lock firm and will swtich to random targets, which will cause the original target to be lost. I am sure this should not be the real case even with TWS. TWS means to scan while keeping one or multiple target locked firmly.
  2. Missile RCS. I am very confused that missiles tends to lock on missiles, and your missile essentially will become useless if someone spam their fox3s. I am not entirely sure with the RCS of missiles, but it should certainly not be greater than the aircraft itself.
  3. BR compression. I just want to reiterate that with the current state of the game FOX1 stands no chance of fighting against FOX3. FOX3 imho should worth 1.0 of BR to start with, comparing with similar aircraft with FOX1.
    (F15C and M2k5 are just OP AF btw)
  4. Stock problem. If FOX1 can’t be issue for stock can we at least get chaff, and researchable for customizable amount (Stock=forced 50/50). With MP nerfed chaff will be the only effective way of evading a FOX3 in time, if we can’t fight head on, at least chaff can make us survive.
7 Likes

MiG23-MLD countermeasures are broken and are unable to equip any flares or chaff unless you use the countermeasure pod which only has 12. I cant even play AIRRB now

Also the MIG23MLD’s radar is very buggy where it sometimes goes into MTI mode and then randomly changes back to it being off, Some other times it does nothing at all.

That would be automatic mode swapping

MTI mode is suppose to only work when the target is within ground clutter or something

1 Like

Too used to manual control of it ig

I quite like it on the F3, though wish we still had auto-ACM mode. that got removed annoyingly

Dassault Rafale - ❌
Su-30 - ❌
Eurofighter Typhoon - ❌
F/A-18 - ❌
AIM-9X - ❌
ARMs - ❌
Modern naval vehicles - ❌
Naval vehicles in ground RB - ❌
Respawns in air RB - ❌
Game modes update - ❌

So what’s the point of this update? Just another filler with clones.

1 Like

Bruh💀

The option to change the crew slot positions is great! Thanks!

I’ve been playing it all afternoon, and it is glorious!

People are using valleys and gorges to hide, people are flying high to get the most speed and range out of their missiles, bombers are following the terrain in fear of fox-3s. People are really using the map. It’s just finally a great 4th gen fighter jet game! The merry-go-round in the middle and the rushing bombers are finally gone!

Halleluja!

Im guessing December

Im guessing September

No chance for another 1 to 2 years

Yep, absolutely could have come this update. Though Im hoping for sooner rather than later. We got AI versions of Patriot and S-300 datamined. So could hint that HARMs are being worked on

Too soon, we’ve barely gotten into WW2 stuff

Never coming

What the entire community wants is an RB EC gamemode. (Air sim, but RB controls and third person) But yeah, no sign of that, that would be good

Yeah. Some could have done with some TLC, but nothing has changed there

Active Radar Homing and thats about it. They have dropped the ball with quite a few of the aircraft they added and failed to add many features to other aircraft (like the promised chaff for the Tornado IDS)

1 Like

And why is that?

Naval need a serious fun boost, cuz it’s very booooooriiiiiiiiing. Only modern ship (like Long Beach, Tikonderoga, Arley Burke) could potentially make this fun again.

= naval is dead forever.
(i just remind you Gaijin promised that)

Because they would be very OP. Also, the addition of Aim-9X would also mean the addition of ASRAAM, IRIS-T, MICA IR and Python-5. As it currently stands. Aim-9M is one of the better IR misisles in game. if they added Gen 5 IRs, then Aim-9X is one of the weakest. You are better off without Gen 5 IRs

We already have it for… 2, 3 years? I mean, AIM-54.

Not ARH like AMRAAM, R-77, MICA, etc etc

Any fixes regarding fps drops after recent update? What could be the problem?