Meet Major Update “Alpha Strike”!

Later on the dev server the Raam Segol had it’s APS radars modeled in the xray viewer, so I had some hope they would at least do something with the APS (like making it a sort of missile approach warning system). Kind of dissapointing that this didn’t happen and that the APS is now only a visual model thing.

besides that slight dissapointment, some of the features added in this update are actually amazing.

With this update my game became deep fried with maxed out contrast and I can barely see the UI let alone play the game. Verifying game files did nothing, is this going to be fixed or addressed? Is this a common issue with a known fix?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Only sound change to my poor ariete

Me too.

Major Update; Premium Strike

2 Likes

There is an issue with HDR settings. For now, please switch HDR off.

AirSpawn on top-tier jets.

Finally!

The new North Holland map is disappointing. Made a large map with about 2/3’s of it out of bounds. Why put the effort in to creating these maps when a large portion of them are useless?

Open the map up and let us play on all of it.

1 Like

When we can expect customizable weaponry and correct weapon options( these planes served during korea, vietnam and still have WW2 era armament) for A26 Invaders? Or Premium invader for PC? Or french invader? Thoose planes are widely loved by CAS players, premium version would be good investment :)

Crashing all times, cannot finish a single match without one or two crashes. Got a client update of 128mb in middle of a match …

hell dont forget…this update just messed up players trying to load into the game…only few people join in and the rest sit in spectator mode…great update

2 Likes

Is this update supposed to take about 2 hours to install?

2 Likes

About 75% of my shots are ghosting. I love update day…

About Sensore view: Maybe stats for missile that is closer to camera should be on foreground, no vice versa.

Anyone know where I can find the br changes for this update?

Ingame whilst looking at the vehicles you are curious about is the easiest option currently unless someone makes a changelog for it.

1 Like

Something doesn’t feel right…

1 Like

Thank, I can t check right now but I will

so are we never getting the increased RP that u promised???

3 battle… from this first is the disliked flanders… because why not. Of course map filter and map rotator still not fixed…

…and 2 other issue
reported… and i will create more ticket… just please fix it.

Conques#1 Eastern Europe Broken Spawn on E1 full opened from Line 1… what if this spawn point move next to house? It will got a cover… and protection without modify this concept…(3rd issue maybe or suggestion… natural spawn protection 404 (not exist) )

1 Like