Meet Major Update “Air Superiority”!

who plays arcade

1 Like

a lot of players dude. I play both modes. Gaijin has to balance all game modes.

I think it’s a really good idea, it would also reduce the teamkilling for bases as to me it happens too many times to get killed by an ally who wanted to bomb the same base

Honestly I would just prefer even more bases on larger maps. Even objectives too. Take a look at Vietnam. Someone could call for an airstrike on the ground and napalm would do the most damage to that area. There’s so many ways Gaijin could make the game better but they would rather add the 8th gen 4 aircraft to a country.

1 Like

what magnificent ideas, certainly among centurions (legionaries) we understand each other

1 Like

I am also upset at how gaijin has put some vehicles behind a huge paywall such as the 279 and the removed german tanks as I would love to play these but will never be able too

Anything about this Update is just garbage! The fact that the only one WWII vehicle was added and a premium, is just says how the development of the game is goes down in the toilet!
A bad joke that’s what they are… Gaijin proved again how little they care about us players… they keep adding copy after copy of the same modern crap each update… this is also a sign that they stopped adding anything flavor to the game anymore… just a 1 out of 10 game nowadays… boring and plain with every month…

1 Like

Sir… it’s obvious you’re just espousing false things to provoke others.
War Thunder was never a “WW2 game”, and there are countless options to play at any time.
You also misuse the word copy.

1 Like

Tanks upgrading from level 7 to level 8 should be extended for a period of time before upgrading to level 8, such as Leopard 2A5, STRV122A, T80BVM. This way, some players who have already developed half of these vehicles have time to purchase them

Yeah… even from day 1 there were early Cold War jets and tanks when Ground was added, quickly expanding year by year into more modern grounds…

I always find it funny when people get mad at no more WW2 content being added anymore.

Like… 80+% of the game’s content is WW2 already, what do they want at this point? The 69th BF-109/Spitfire variant with slightly different air intakes? Another bomber that will be grinded by 23 people before being forgotten forever with <100 battles a month because it doesn’t bring anything to the game (let alone anything new)?

1 Like

WTF are you guys even talking about??? The first cold war Jets were added in 1.33!
Yeah I agree they never mentioned it will be an only WWII game… but they never mentioned that they will only focus on modern crap! In this Update there is literally ZERO WWII era stuff the only one is behind the GOLD wall! Not even a single bug fixed about WWII era stuff!
And about asking what WWII stuff to add… lol you guys are just ignorant again… as there is literally a ton of other vehicle that still not added! Like for instance the StuG IV just to mention one…

They don’t only focus on modern stuff.
This update was many new systems, they’re human.
There’s no reason to insult others.

Ohh really… but it’s sure looks like it… the updates that come before this… also was as shallow as this one… the new vehicles they add are more or less the modern crap! Less and less WWII are being added… and there are people like me who is only interested in that… this Update basically brought nothing for me and players like me…

Sir, do you have all 9 “WW2” tech trees completed in their WW2-capable department?
Cause I don’t.
I need to get BTR-152D, 2S1, M109s, M4/T26 at some point, Churchill NA75, China’s Su-100, France’s M26, TPK 6.41, France’s M36B2, Pvkv IV… just to name the ones I’m most aware of.
And of course more are likely in development.
Patience & play. Enjoy what you have, be excited when new shinies appear.

Pls explain me what part of the WWII did the BTR-152D, 2S1, M4/T26, TPK 6.41, Pvkv IV and M109 participated? Cause I don’t see how they are being WWII stuff?
And to answer your question I researched every nation that I was interested in… USA, USSR, Italy, Some of the early French stuff that are ACTUALLY WWII, Germans, Britain, Japan, non of the Chinese stuff cause most of it basically a copy, uninteresting for me but that’s my POV, No Israel cause they didn’t had anything developed at that time… Some of the Sweden stuff too.
So yeah I completed the WWII department if you are completionist! I’m not, I playing these even though I already completed them… I play cause of why not? But that doesn’t mean when a new update comes I’m not looking forward “New” old stuff!

Give Simulator battles some attention please.

where are the new skins?!?! :C

They are waiting for the 4th BTR skin to be ready and the 99th CV-90 skin to be market ready, cause having a camo box with skins for new vehicles is cringe.

I wish they would show naval some love every once and a while as its relatively unplayed and should be played a lot more

Can you fix the absolutetly game breaking bug that is ghost lobbies in EC.