Meet Major Update “Air Superiority”!

Dang, not a single usable new plane

Better luck next time
(jets do not count)

New game effect == new freezes and FPS downgrades on Mac :(
And so every time… Nothing changes …

bro i hope gaijin sees your comment, this would explain so many things in regards of russian bias

2 Likes

You illuminated me, I really hope God make the snail look at your comment

2 Likes

I saw a Leopard 2A5 onwards report showcasing its true reolution…

It should have a MUCH higher resolution. More akin to the ingame’s Gen 2 than 1.

It was rejected because “ingame it’s gen 1, therefore it’s correct”, completely ignoring the huge resolution discrepancy.

3 Likes

Thanks kings for the kind responses

Unfortunately itll probably just put me in hotter water, im not liked by the staff it seems lol

1 Like

After update I can’t run the game: api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll not found.

While the new smoke after killing a tank looks nice in itself, it drives me mad that every single puff of smoke emerging from the killed tank looks and behaves exactly identical.

Well the iconic vehicles of the war has run dry, kinda.
Have a super tucana chap

Oh boy cant wait to get steam rolled by russia and china again in another update. WooHoo!

2nd patch. The same issue with FPS and freeze on action randomly.
Gaijin why you try to sell smth unplayable again? How many patches are needed for stabilisation?

These things normally get hotfixed quickly. I hope it’s the case again! Yesterday I was having 100 FPS drops constantly; from 144 to just 44.

PlayStation premium vehicles packages aren’t available?! The snail doesn’t want MONEY?!?!

I was really impressed with how Gaijin took what was the most exciting update reveal ever to the worst dev preview and rollout ever. The hint should have been the visible rust on the F-15 in the preview trailer still.

When the dev stream players were ripping wings off with a slight turn in the F-15, and laughing about the T-90s superior protection, it really did set the tone for how it would pan out.

2 Likes

I only have one problem with this update and thats the fact that I went down the “wrong” line in america and get the f14 and f16 but now I need to grind the f15. All thats good exept that I need to fight my teammates to be first to bomb bases. I am also flying the f4s as I spend 70$ to make my grind easier. Now not only am I going against mig 29s and f16. But now im somehow going to compete against a fighter jet made 25 years after mine. That dosent seem fair to me as I have worse missiles, am slower, cant turn as well, and cant compete against 6 of them as all my teammates are bombing to get points with me.

2 Likes

rip

Maybe if you made bombing basses just kill tickets and the base stays so that eventhough people have already bombed it the base dosent disappear. And also make the br of the mig29’s, f16’s, su27’s, and f15’s as I have no way to compete

1 Like

Why USSR is always penalized in Air AB. SU27 is flying worse than MIG29SMT, which is already a flying brick. R73 is missing a lot compared to AIM-9M. I get more kills in my MLD/ML with 24R than using 27ER/R with my migs29 and Yak141. keep losing lock with these aircraft and sometimes you see the missile missing targets that make no sense. Now compare how USA, Germany, and other nations are compared to the USSR. STOP Nerfing USSR. 24T/R 27R/ET/ER got nerfed really hard. Stop doing these stupid changes while other nations are OP. The majority of players are preferring to play with USA due to this 9 m being so Over power. You shoot head-on and it’s a kill.

when did they do that

1 Like

In Arcade battles USSR is shit.