Meet Major Update “Air Superiority”!

why would the Chally 3 every see battle with no MG?

as its a tech demo so no mg or spall liner in the turret

1 Like

Best left on the training ground then.

it just a challenger 2 with no MG no spall liner in the turret better engine and round and ammo placement but longer reload

It should have one piece ammo, smooth bore and a much quicker reload than the Chally 2 shouldn’t it?

two piece isn’t slower to reload but in some cases faster
the single piece make less likely to get ammo racked in game as its all in the turret

Not in the Chally 2 lol

@Stona_WT Is there a bug with this feature? I just logged into War Thunder mobile (got a 7 day streak in mobile), and then a minute or two later I logged into the PC game it still showed me a new daily login award (day 2964). It’s like the mobile app login didn’t do anything for my daily login streak in the PC version. I thought by logging into the mobile app it would have automatically tracked as a login in the PC version. How is this actually supposed to work? Is there no indication, say, in the PC version to let you know your login streak remains intact due to login activity in the mobile app?

And on a related note, does login activity in the PC version also maintain your login streak in the mobile app?

Thanks!

logging in to mobile just stops you from loosing the streak, it does not give you rewards or advance the streak.

2 Likes

Mobile “froze” your login streak. It do not add additional days to it.
If you want to progress (so get more days than, in your case 2964) you need to log in to regular game.
If you log only to Mobile, you will stay on 2964 days.

1 Like

Aha, I see. Okay, thanks for that clarification.