May Sale in the Gaijin Store!

I recommend the A-4 over the Kfir. By the time you’re done with the A-4, the remaining jets to grind are quite good and you’re spared from suffering in the top tier.
It’s also a great ground attacker if you’re interested.

Hey

We defiantly have not given up on Italy at all. The Centauro RGO was only just introduced to the store a couple of months ago.

Vehicles from packs retired from the store often can come back as GE vehicles in the future, so we don’t rule out this possibility for the VRCC also. In addition, we also don’t rule out future Italian premium packs for sure.

3 Likes

Iron Duke being deleted after just being added is truly gaijin moment. Yamashiro added same time sold a bit better probably cause its slightly worse fuso at lower br and overall good ship.

2 Likes

First of all make sure you are not using a VPN. After you make 1000% sure, then contact support. I am sure they will help you.

1 Like

Maybe just study deeper into the balance and nature of a vehicle before adding it so you can spend your energy on vehicles that will actually stay.

Quite a few nations severely lacking variety.

That sounds like a glitch.

Not really it’s happened before.

We don’t do logical prems here. Add not historical premium M1 abrams KVT and argue you cant add proper normal prem M1A1 KVT then add prem M1A1 anyways later.

4 Likes

I would have opted for khalid + rooikat if gaijin hadn’t introduced rank 8. Now I will only buy rank 7 premium so I can grind through the whole tree

The historical version would have to be a higher BR than the version we got.

If you see different currency, please contact Support.
No one on forum can help you with this issue, sorry.

1 Like

Could ve just waited then till Click bait was added anyway.
And replaying to your earlier msg yeah french naval got 3 premiums removed already even tho they weren’t ingame for long

Vehicles are not removed from the store for balance reasons. If you look back over the history of all sales, packs are retired over time across all nations and vehicles.

3 Likes

Dupleix, Dugay and Aigle just didnt sell well probably. Aigle and Dugay aren’t tragic really but minor nation navy isnt very popular and Dupleix is extremely tragic boat.
But its sad nothing of worth was added in their place. Or Dupleix moved down to its proper br could ve helped it.

Wanted Somua and got Somua. So i’m happy.

If game was like Enlisted with premiums you could buy them to have fun instead just grind top tier. Enlisted let you to grind entire TT with rank 1-3 premiums. It should be the same in WT but Gaijin is too greedy for that.

2 Likes

thanks for getting my hopes up for nothing gaijin.

1 Like

yeah yeah u right. just been a bad month and was looking forward to it, dumb choice of me…

1 Like

Sick of seeing all my purchases get nerfed. Only people who gain are the F2P brigade.

I might as well join them

1 Like