May Sale in the Gaijin Store!

nice let me go grind 13 aircraft out so I can get the AMX, with absolutely nothing but premium time…thx

2 Likes

If anything I would get talisman for MiG-21MF instead, it’s quite good compared to other options in the tree, for ARB. AMX idk, it can be good for someone, but not for all imo, unless you just want to slowly grind the air tree (high tiers) while playing GRB.

Sure, just need something to grind the Mig-21MF…

3 Likes

Yep(

Challenger not on sale. Would have GE the bhishma to grind britain ground with chally. Now I’ll just wait for squadron points. 0 dollars spent, thank you gaijin

7 Likes

Sir, it was last May, not last November.

One of best lineups in the game.

1 Like

But what if someone does not want to grind with something you tell them. You’re not the person dicatating them what they want to buy/play. Plus the Khalid isn’t even on sale, so you can only get the half of that lineup effective. Its just bad needing to buy a talisman now after they are not on sale anymore. It just a dirty card played by gaijin again forcing players that passed on the GE/Ingame-Sale to give them this bullshit now.

7 Likes

For GE the Khalid is much better, the Bhishma is free with a Squadron.

1 Like

Not really surprised here. If you are a veteran player, the weaker/worse sale is always the May sale. My advice is to wait until the November/December sale unless you really want one of the vehicles that are set to be discontinued (there’s like six or seven of them). Gaijin doesn’t budge on these so save your money if you don’t particularly like this round of discounts.

If you’re a newer player looking at this list, there are a few worthy gems like the Tiger II and Vidar. All and all, it’s a typical Gaijin sale.

2 Likes

They turned the May sale into a selective sale last year.
It seems to be the pattern now, which honestly I support. It’s very pro-consumer of them to incentivize people to go for lower cost options that and not focus on the grind of the game.

Like me buying the Rooikat, I’m not going to grind with it. I already have top Britain.
It’s there to be a cool vehicle.

Seems like you arent a Veteran Player. Look the last Year May-Sale.

Wouldn’t consider myself one, no. I only have about 2500 hours which is the lowest of my group of friends who play. I just remember there being some outrage over last year’s first sale is all. You are most welcome to disagree with me.

1 Like

I am an EU citizen but Gaijin has changed my store currency to HK dollars, is this even legal under EU law?

Meh, pretty underwhelming sale again.

And the Scams of Victory bundles are packed with trash vehicles way too much to be worth the money, the few good & useful vehicles in there aren’t worth the inflated price of the dead weight vehicles. Especially when all of the packs included in bundles are gutted and have no GE. This might be OK for diehard collector, but for average player who wants to get some decent use out of their vehicles (especially when looking at 155$ purchase) this really stinks.

I’m waiting for Kfir or J35XS to grind new tree but this is disappointment :(

Imagine only having trash takes and opinions.

5 Likes

Was gonna try to pick up the Chally DS since it looked nice, but I guess gaijin doesn’t want my money. Think I’ll just save my money for another day…

1 Like

People should be able to buy whatever they want, but it would be objectively better for the game if there were no rank 7 premiums.

Hey, that’s amazing! Nothing I want is on sale except maybe the Prinz Eugen which I can grab (after I sell the Chinese SPG and possibly the YAK3) on my birthday during sumer sales anyway. The only thing I got on sale today was the Lübeck for 50GJN, so I am happy.

1 Like