Marketplace for Console

Can Xbox & PlayStation PLEASE get Access to the Marketplace. I’m tired of getting lackluster rewards from crates for vehicles I don’t own or never get any vehicles. I need better camos for aircraft that have none. I’d pay for them too, but the restrictions are stupid and takes away the enjoyment of having a cool looking aircraft or tank while PC gets all the cool stuff they can download to theirs.

6 Likes

restrictions due to the Xbox and playstation terms needing 30 money cut I think they cant do that to the gajin market place

Well they need to figure out a way, cause Console sucks to play war thunder with due to the lack of cool stuff PC gets access to. I need more incentive to play this Game other than just Premade skins made by Gaijin which are very minimal and only on select aircraft while others get none. It’s one sided. PC gets all the goodies while Console is Drip fed, only way to get anything cool is to grind their challenges constantly. Don’t get me wrong, I like earning camos and vehicles, but when I see a vehicle that isn’t on console, and I try to find it to look at it’s armor profile, I can’t, because it’s restricted to PC only. Which is why Marketplace needs to be on Consoles with all the other vehicles so I can see the Armor and it’s weak spots. It’s not just about purchasing camos

3 Likes

ge markets maybe someday gajin would have to covert all gaijin coins to GE and since on console GE and be optained only from the store on gajins website or the console website it may work i would love to paint my su30MKK like a su33 but i cant because no custom camos which i have a fix to that :
Camo ID
you go to you vehicle press customize and you see Camo ID you get an ID off the war thunder live store it gives you the skin just like that the war thunder live would also be more restricted on what content can be posted there which is very needed just like how players can type in mission link on console camos should be the same way

i may never be able to get something like object 292 or object 279 on my account because the lack of a market for trading and buying limiteds even tho i likely wont be dropping thousands for a limited tank i still want to see it

really there should just be a camo market in the game approved by gajin having to pay the owner with SL or something 100k max SL given to the creator like you just go in game being able to see all the camos on the war thunder live in game you press buy for 100k GE then it downloads it on you device and there you have it a free camo that isn’t a gajin default same with the gajin market but somehow avoiding the legal agreement gajin faces or a deal to get Microsoft and Xbox involved somehow idk
like this skin right here:

but downloadable in game thru a menu IN GAME idk how that would work but I don’t really care if I’m the only one who gets to see it as long as I get to use it

1 Like

they get sound mods that can help sights that can give an advantage and what does console get? a big nothing which somehow if gajin adds a moderated camo shop in game with copyright moderation we would be able to get a su57 camo on a f22 sounds crazy but it is possible I also just remebered you can do this with Minecraft GAIJIN YOU HAVE 0 EXCUSES NOW

aimbot through buildings

Microsoft literally owns minecraft on console, so it might be a bit different

camera following not an aimbot while it may help for a bit once the enemy flys away the “aimbot” doesn’t work

2 Likes

yea…but don’t get me started on Roblox

1 Like

some Roblox games give perks for joining discord server tons of off platform links not even close to my idea and they are not and will not get banned by Microsoft and Sony for this

1 Like