Maps SHOULD NOT have good and bad sides

Dont forget uranus that dark planet that never sees the sun but has a gravity effect on dsrk matter

Would you rather we all just played on a featureless football pitch or something resembling a pool table? Are posts like yours not the reason we have all the map issues we are having currently?

I actually disagree and I think more should be made of attacking and holding a position and we should stop looking for sport like fairness and accept a Challege now and then.

I do understand the basic point you make but we all play all ends of the map at some time. The game has become far too focused on making two sets of bland equal teams face off on a bland equal map ,its more like a FIFA Cup final than a war game.

1 Like

Lets have a half time and swap ends 😜

The map issues currently are making the issues my post is about even worse. You can’t flank at all on some maps and the removal of a lot of sniping spots made maps like Japan less balanced because now one team has better positions than the other. I do agree that playing and holding the objective should be more rewarding because right now you can just cap a point and then find a ratty position near the enemy spawn, which is both boring to play and annoying to fight. Maybe they could add rewards for killing enemies while on a cap (there might be some already but it’s really not worth anything) and for being on a cap with an enemy actively contesting it to encourage playing the objective more.

1 Like

It’s a decent spot but nowhere near as good as the positions the west spawn gets in G5/H5 and their flanking opportunities. East team can flank to E5 and spawncamp but it’s much easier to deal with them on the way there as the west team than dealing with people in G5 from the east.

For my personal tactics on Eastern Europe I flank around from the west (if there’s unbalanced spots I might as well use them) and when I get the east spawn I either flank in the northern half of the town or brawl on the road in F6 if I’m in a tank that has good enough armor/reload to do that.

I use g5 a lot stright out of spawn . The position at g8 will cĺear positions at g5 and is good if your using the wedge if your prepared to clear the trees.

Do you have any good positions for Poland?