MANPADS Missiles and Overload: The Technical Details

That is one hell of a stretch, what to me is more likely is that their whole process is a mess, and i also have a suspition there are a at least a few rogue employees just doing whatever

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

15 Likes

I’ll leave this here…
FYI, the RSS seeker being referred to is the MIM-72G’s seeker which is similar if not identical to the Stinger POST (every stinger in the game) seeker.

5 Likes

Eh, might as well leave these too…

English

Bug report here:
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/BtsaTZfQiANX

7 Likes

I see that also is straight up getting ignored too.

6 Likes

And the 50% increase from older version also prove that the stupid 3600m all aspect seeker limit of MIM-72E is nothing but a joke.

4 Likes

@Smin1080p hey mate is there any chance you could shine some light on this bug report?

7 Likes

19 Likes

16 Likes

26 Likes

Topic cleaned

• 3.5. It is not allowed to post messages which are not related to the topic of the Forum or post messages in an inappropriate Forum section[…].

• 3.8.It is not allowed to […] challenge or discuss corresponding actions of Administration, Moderators (and/or Global Moderators), Community Managers, Coordinators, and Game Masters in any form.

Please guys, try to stay on topic, if you have any concerns with staff decisions, DM team members accordingly.

Thx!

Community-richtlinien Von Gaijin: Allgemeine Regeln

3 Likes

What a surprise, how unpredictable of them. I remember telling my friend how they will skip the last checkmarks and hope they get forgotten in time. Looks like we are half way there.

2 Likes