Once again, I lose a kill because my APFSDS round failed to penetrate a simple steel sheet on a watchtower. Unfortunately, this has even happened with the thin layer of steel/iron on the stairs of the same tower in other matches…
I suggest and recommend that Gaijin modify these objects, as well as other objects such as mud/brick houses that are normally modeled with just a single layer of wall and the next one forming a square, so that they can be penetrated without significantly reducing the penetration capability of APFSDS rounds.
I’m not saying that every type of ammunition should be able to penetrate them, since we can see photos from World War II showing Sherman and Tiger ammunition stopped by the steel columns of bridges in major cities, for example.
Anyway, I’m making this suggestion and I hope they listen to this request, because I’m tired of losing good kills to a simple PIXEL of a tower staircase somehow stopping a Leopard’s round with 650 mm of penetration.

