Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

remember everything that’s coming is not in the trailer.

1 Like

harrier Gr7 wasnt even announced on the dev server it just dropped with the patch on release day

I must remind you there was no Rafale or Mirage 2000-5 either

I’ve been looking forward to this one ever since they added it 's torpedo SET-72 a few updates back:

The CDK filenames, from when they were first added:
( there 's also X-55, but it got cutoff here )

The visual model for M198 is currently reused as a map asset on " modern " Flanders map:

And the ATACMS and S-75M have gunfiles already:

Bc CZ = USSR when it comes to additions placement. I’ve been saying this.

5 Likes

Smh, just be grateful that you were “gifted” the glorious Mig-21. Harrier FA2 screentime? Rubbish. Everyone knows superior Russian aircrafts is what’s truly desired for UK tech tree over UK aircrafts.

2 Likes

I just want the Mim hawk as a usable SAM.

MLU was shown carrying 6 AMRAAM in the trailer
But if that’s not possible IRL it will definatelly be reported

1 Like

No NF-5A

Anyone can tell the difference between these two F-16’s aside from the flag?
Both look like the upgraded variant.

The rails are capable of carrying them on all sidewinder capable rails, unlike the Sparrow

UK getting 3 top tier aircraft, not sure what there is to whine about

Shar 2
Tornado
Mig21

They are both Belgium F-16 lol

Fortunately for me, I have been waiting for the 21-93 for the longest time, and it’s coming to my favorite tech tree so I’m happy either way, although I would still be deeply saddened if the Sea Harrier (my beloved) won’t come

Where did you get Tornado from?

Quick look suggests that the CARAPACE has C-K band coverage with full DF capabilities, which is better indeed than the regular AN/ALR-56M (which only has E-J DF ability, and an omni C-D receiver that Gaijin does not model). This is quite significant alone, as it would allow you to detect the Pantsir’s tracking radar and give launch warnings.

1 Like

Block 15 (OCU) and Block 20 MLU
15 OCU is older so in game will only get AIM-7F and AIM-9L with older RWR and no IFF
20 MLU is more modern and will likely get AIM-120 as shown in trailer and propably also AIM-9M considering it has AIM-120. It also features an improved RWR system and does have IFF.

tornado hasnt been in any leak list, we shouldn’t get the Mig21 and they havent shown the Shar 2 yet

Is the Shar confirmed?
Where did you see that?

Really?
Hope NL gets one too :/ why Belgium get 2?

1 Like

Shar not even shown in the teaser so not confirmed to be coming yet

Tornado not shown in teaser and not on leak list

Neither would be top tier

Gripen might be good, might be the worse top tier jet for BVR depending on R-Darter

Mig 21 is going to be DOA and should never be added to our TT

3 Likes

None as far as I can tell
They have early (small) stabilizers, indicating that its Block 10