Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Production started January last year.

It has, are you forgetting the SK105? An Austrian design based on a french turret and gun

I’m sorry, but you must be a troll

4 Likes

I’d like my RCAF CL-13s(As Canada built and used them) for before others get them.

1 Like

The CV9035 mark 3 is alright for 10.0, at 9.7 it indeed doesn’t have a great line-up, but we’ll see if that holds up on live.

As I started with WT, Italy was a subtree of Germany^^

Its just not fair. Italy gets Bf-110, 109, Ju-87, Panzer IV, Tiger, Leopard 1, Leopard 2, Lynx, even our E-Boats,

Where are the Bredas, F-16, Arietes, Leopard 40/70 for Germany? Italian DDs and Cruisers would be also nice. WTB an attack chopper as well. Why Germany never gets these kind of foreign units added, but alot other TTs are leeching German tech in ludicrous amounts.

1 Like

Is it just me or Gaijin is retarded look at abrams ammo stowage and which fills up first on Dev Server

Definitely a troll.

7 Likes

If you think they are , please make a forum post about it or go to the Abrams thread in Machinery of War Discussion .

Eh, 35 rounds with 200 rpm is meh, dont get me wrong i love my type 89 on japan its on my 11.3 lineup but i have nightmares from the cv9030, the only vehicle i will never touch again (next to the strv 105) those tanks suck balls lol. Also it has a different chip from the normal UTAAS which allows for auto tracking like the lvkv but gaijin hears UTAAS and denies it. Also its still missing its correct pen (probably wont ever get fixed) and the 70 round dual feed system is missing. Idk its not worth the price imo. Still waiting for the 9040s to go back to their correct ready rack size.

I will also not be rushing to buy it, it’s the AHEAD rounds that I’m mostly looking forwards to.

im sorry didn’t germany not get M13s, P40, C205s and an italian bomber? so now I know your just wrong lmao

Eh without proper lock on it dont see a point imo. Its just not better than the 9040B which is the best of the 9040’s due to hp/p

America is finally getting it’s AV-8B now… I can die in peace.

No no it wasn’t as gaijin only used the term sub trees/nations from South Africa forward, take a hint and stop being salty

1 Like

It can track planes on the dev server, just not tanks…

Oh i guess they fixed the UTAAS sight, cant wait for that to not be here on live

and when started WT, I had a will to live, magic that, things change.
Get over it.

3 Likes

It automatically updates the exact range for the fuse. I hope it will be on live as well.

why does the MLU block 20 now only have 60 CM’s?

Maybe they changed it to the early block 20 MLU to justify it not having aim-120’s?

I still have all the Italian suff @ Ger TT, as it used to be. Its not much what they have in terms of domestic designs. A typical copypaste nation, which would be nothing without massive tech theft.