Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

If they want their harrier with the radar i want my harrier without the radar
u47vorpwatpz

6 Likes

I also don’t play past 4.7 right now, with the US 5.0 as the only exception. 3.0 and 2.3 coastal is where the fun’s at.

it sems almost all manpad type missile get buffed, warm-up time changed from 4s to 2s, except ty90, I assume it’s forgot, so I created an issue.
Gaijin.net // Issues
but it’s not convenient for me to record a video now, so It’s very appreciated if someone’s help

2 Likes

You assume or do you have data to back it up?

Or is it a GJN balance decision not based on historical differences between manpads?

smh didnt show the one with 18 brimstones

1 Like

Is there any other aircraft this patch getting MAWS with the latest additions or nah?

With how much Gaijin has said that they don’t like their ability to shoot through smoke?

They are either still far away or they will come in seriously nerfed, without the ability to shoot through smoke for example.

I guess in the future next aircraft premium pre-order pack for USA at rank VIII after F-20A Tigershark might be AV-8B Day Attack or AV-8B NA (e) or AV-8B Plus pre-AMRAAM

Still sad they put the FF flag behind paywall, it’s god level of greedy.

2 Likes

It comes wayyyy later after the time it should have come, and was top dog for one update x)

1 Like

it seems not this time, as convention, manpad type(4s to 2s) is slower in warm-up than AAM(most 1s now), whether you consider it aam or manpad type, it shouldnt be 4s

Btw, VLT-2 store page is up

honestly would be fine with that lol, if that is what we have to sacrifice to get them fine by me.

you also say that but then you have the KH38 that has LOS so you can pop smoke but you cant leave it without it regaining lock, and if you dont move due to the size of the warhead it will still kills you in the smoke

What past auctioneer stuff was there?

Having players bid against eachother is indeed a bad idea. If they, i hope it’s for old returning vehicles and not new content.

It’s very much disappointing, imagine the unique Belgian or Dutch navy flags were behind a paywall… I would be livid.

(It should be Belgian Ground component lol)

1 Like

thing is they say they were top dog, I never remember really seeking mirage 3s or 2000s when they were “top dog”

1 Like

As was the case for many aircraft.
Also keep in mind that when it was added it was added with Magic I.

It would have been nice to see it earlier with AIM-9B to go with R530(E) but sadly we can not have it all.

1 Like

There wasn’t any auction stuff in the past, but some other games have had them and they broke the in game economy very fast if they allowed IRL currency in some part of the proces.

So what?

Yeah, or 9B and R511 with a lower Br.
The shiny metal M3C would’ve been flying with that when introduced.