Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Perhaps the British tree should be dissolved into 3 parts.
One part for Italy, one for Germany and one for France.

;)

There might not be as much of a “need” for AAM-3 to be fixed for F-15Js since it has access to amraam and can remain competitive. However for the Israeli F-16, there’s a bit more of a need there for a better IR missile since its BVR missile, the Derby, likes to go for low-orbital satellites.

3 Likes

Guessing it was supposed to be a 50mm plate but someone snuck in another 0

Rather than buffs for a select few planes, I’m far more curious about something else: can we get individual countermeasure dispensing for ALL planes with the upcoming countermeasure rework? A difference between 500 and 1000 flares is basically inconsequential since that’s the territory of diminishing returns, but having “60” countermeasures and only a mere 30 actual pops because each time you press the flare/chaff button the dispensers fire in pairs is a pretty massive hindrance for a lot of planes, most of which also face IRCCM missiles.

That is coming. It is the feature that’s allowing the BOZ pods to have correct chaff counts.

1 Like

My best guess is F-5E FCU was a test for community reaction to Thai subtree. Only after it was added did they start working on the full subtree.

I can’t really think of Russian vehicles for Thailand. They have some Ukrainian BTR-3s and T-84s, Chinese Type 69s (that they might not add at all), as well as their own variant of the Czech L-39, but nothing else I’d say can even be related to Russia at least that I can think of.

1 Like

The only vehicle in Thai service I am aware of atm is the Ka-32, which is used for fire fighting and rescue.

Spoiler

2 Likes

I forgot the movie but that heli was in it, I think it was with ray liotta and it was prisons monopolizing.

Edit

I found it
IMG_3120

Good news for all four people who play British naval. Hood is back and so is Queen Mary.

12 Likes

Good news for the 12 players that play naval

4 Likes

Thats good, I want to check out some of the naval changes recently added

1 Like

While that may be true the AAM-3 and Python 4 are equals/contempraries and have very similar performance other then range

2 Likes

This jokes getting pretty old tbh.

2 Likes

b34ae5af47a181f4f4bb17ed2e802c785be9a10d
Jokingly but not jokingly

4 Likes

Imagine when the python 5 enters chat
The only missile I truly fear

I heard this definingly to be the case for seeker wise. I don’t know about maneuverability however.

17 Likes

The AAM-3 is unkown ive seen 50G 40G 45G its assumed because of the seeker and fins 50G is likely but 40G is safe

Its just not funny though, this joke is why people dont try naval when its genuinely fun

3 Likes

When:

7 Likes