Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

then most people clearly have misunderstood that statement. Many thought that all argentinian vehicles will be placed in germany

At least now there is no more confusion

1 Like

We don’t have anything to announce regarding this vehicle. Honestly the questions of “where would X go if introduced” if a nation is not a clearly defined sub tree simply cannot be answered.

Well… I hope that is the case. Been wanting a good premium for a while. F-J(UK) was never worth it and now a DOA mig21 that if I wanted I’d have grinder the soviet TT…rather large let down.

Here’s hoping for a Saudi Tornado IDS or Harrier Gr5 or Buc S50 or insert one of about 20.better premiums ASAP

Since Argentina has been officially denied…

6 Likes

We have never stated that it was? I or any other CM is not going to be going around denying every nation thats not a sub nation. We would be here forever more.

If a nation is a sub tree. We announce this. Like BeNeLux, like India, like South Africa etc.

4 Likes

out of curiosity, will India be used for premium vehicles only or is there a chance for some to be Tech Tree? like how Norwegian and Danish vehicles are used for Swedish Premiums

also is the same true for ZA aircraft, will they be Premium only unless they fill gaps like the Gripen?

welcome to the club lol. The tornado wtd 61 greets you

dang 0 hope now, i really wanted the TAM-2C A2

Sub tree nations vehicles can be both. But again, it doesn’t mean we will simply introduce every Indian vehicle possible to the game.

5 Likes

India never got an offical announcement either, only forum comments as far as i am aware

1 Like

At least that has room for buffs. Gets a sane BR for both air and ground and prints SLs

We have made it very clear at this stage. Its been said multiple times (today alone). Its even in the Bison blog.

4 Likes

warcrime time

ah okay, I was just wondering If it was to free up South African Aircraft for the Tech Tree (I really hope it has, I NEED my cheetah)

That why I don’t cry about c&p cause I want Canada ^^

1 Like

Shame

1 Like

I rather replace the tams with the th-301 and the others with german prototypes like the boxers, marder 2 etc.

I don’t even know now why argentinian vehicles were added if germany has this vehicle as a prototype which could have been added. There could have even been the 120mm version of the th-301. But no for some reason we get the argentinian versions

namer doesnt have any composite armour inside the hull yet. it has a ton of composite screens on it. clearly isnt finished. Baz Meshupar does have HMD

I mean you never know, Patria AMV is still missing composite armour infront.
And a bunch of armour panels, example ones between wheels.

Well… I’m just hoping the mig21 is a total financial flop and gets removed in 3 months like the Lightning F53 did