Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Oh I plan to get it after I see it come in live server. Even if they release the Mig-21-93.

The Bison is regarded as 4th generation competitor by the United States its a very capable fighter. Just to collect it I am down & play with a challenge.

well unlike MiG-23ML, this MiG-21 carried ARH, IRCCM IR, Anti Radiation missiles and TV guided bombs

oh and it is able to manoeuvre like at all

if the Bison receives R-77E in the future it’s good 12.3 material and a MiG-21-93 is too!

honestly the only excuse I can come up with why they haven’t added 93 yet is that they’re waiting for the game to be ready for ARH premiums

I meant the Phantom but yes since it’s Gaijin both aee hot trash. Save yourself 70 quid. Buy some presents for your famiky. Go out for a pint. Idk, whatever floats your boat. Just don’t spend money on your game. Look at @Tubby_Vermin, he lives in fear of his wife eternally thanks to this game

2 Likes

lol damn i’m busted

3 Likes

Soviets also had mig-23-98 which a lil better that mig-21-98. Ig it would a better premium for ussr tt

adding MiG-21-93 doesn’t mean MiG-23-93 can’t come

their armarments should be similar?

My condolences to his wife.

2 Likes

do you really believe anyone here has a wife?

2 Likes

Mr Dutch Man does.

yea but that one got a life

I mean I’m taking everything at face value because insanity would ensue if I didn’t. And the man said he did

I don’t tell anyone I play games actually.

Ah yes give ussr their 3rd rank 7 premium plane why dont you, while they already got 2 rank 7 ground premiums one after another as well

secret hobby: Wart hunder

1 Like

Whenever anyone asks what I do in my free time the default response is flight sims

Because, well I mean, that is what DCS and ASB is… right?

1 Like

She’s being supportive to be fair, I’ve stated that I’m not going to purchase the mig-21 bison, for reasons it doesn’t belong there and she’s offered to get it for me… i mean

1 Like

Avionics kinda similar, but mig-23-98 could carry kh-29t/td, kh-25l, r-27(even er version), r-77/73, kab-500kr

BRUH WHERE CAN I FIND ONE OF THESE PEOPLE???

seriously man

Not in nightclubs, I can tell you that much.

1 Like

Playing games is one thing for a married couple its fine. Everyone does it, men and women.

Wasting gas money on a fake Mig-21.

Oh, we fighting.

3 Likes