Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Well that is kinda the point though, but I understand what you mean but you also have to consider not everyone will use these missles properly which would be almost necessary at that point

But nonetheless I completely understand where youre coming from

Exactly, bigger maps less people, but we aren’t getting that we’re getting the option to turn on occasional 12v12’s on the same maps

They need to add maps with more diverse terrain. Afghanistan is perfect for BVR moving to close range.

1 Like

Bring back Korea and make it big enough to be EC

2 Likes

I agree, but with the current maps and current team sizes we need the exaggerated multipathing

A shame to be completely honest.

I just truly hope the AIM-120B/C and R-77-1 come this update

1 Like

It’s not too bad. Imagine how lopsided top tier would be if r27er’s weren’t effected by multipathing.

Well Sparrows would actually be properlly good as well (even more so if they had their actual G pull)

Naw they’re still slower and still randomly make left turns out of nowhere

Well mostly because of multipathing the AIM-7M is really what made us realize just how bad it is, itd also be superior to the R27ER at low altititude (correct me if im wrong)

In my experience it’s negligible, but the er pulls more so it’s generally better.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

6 Likes

Even though it shouldnt by much 5g or none at all I cant remember its late, classic gaijining

As it is right now, it’s better in every situation. But whatever amraams will fix that. And good point why am I awake

1 Like

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

16 Likes

I hope su-39 will get R-77s

1 Like

The wild gunjob has appeared!

1 Like

That will increase its Br too much

With separate air and ground br’s it doesn’t really matter anymore

1 Like