Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Well Multipathing exists in real life is the issue its just not to the same severity as is seen in WT

But I get what you mean im sick of low altitude dogfights and furballs

Your view on what is irrelevant is, as I just said, subjective.

Tis indeed not. As I said, the Tornado F.3 was released in Sky Guardians, so whether or not you want to convince yourself that the AIM-120C and R-77-1 absolutely will come is irrelevant.

It has to be exaggerated or the gameplay would suck. Need bigger maps with more terrain cause right now arh missiles would be guaranteed kills at closer ranges.

What does the Tornado F.3 have to do with anything?

You said that Gaijin wouldn’t make that much of a tech gap, despite the fact that the difference between the MiG-29/F-16 and Tornado F.3 is significantly larger than that of the AIM-120A/B and AIM-120C.

It would only suck if people didnt understand their own weapons capabilities and strengths and their aircrafts strengths and weaknesses

IMO

I am not talking about Tech gap, I am talking about performance gap.

Which is the exact same thing in this context and you know it.

They perform vastly different. Its not just a tech gap

Damn, that’s crazy.

They need to add BVR tutorials

Ngl when I wake up I think im gonna end up refreshing the WT YT channel all day

Then lower the altitude of when multipathing effects each missiles respectively

Yes make Monopulse seekers worth a damn

(Maybe the skyflash would finally get its then :p)

For the next update to be truly balanced (assuming all missiles are modeled correctly) this is the list I believe: Predictions for Upcoming Fox-3s (AIM-120C)

1 Like

100%

Things like notching only work when you’re only getting fired at from one direction. This game is way too much of a clusterfuck for that. Sim would stay the same but realistic air would be horrible, you’d never be able to get close enough to use guns or ir missiles cause there’d be way too many radar missiles being fired all the damn time. If the enemy team is 12 players, let’s say 5 f16c’s and 7 f15c’s (which isn’t an unlikely composition) that’s up to 86 arh missiles. There are planes all the way up to 12.3 that don’t even get sarh missiles that would just be completely unplayable.

Good morning everone, we must begin the summoning ritual for the FA.2 today

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

10 Likes

Agreed, but if its on larger maps (operations) and its a 6v6 it will be fine

1 Like