Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

And I never said they aren’t.

1 Like

Is it just me or does the Su-27SM seem to actually really suck compared to the MiG-29? Or maybe I just don’t know how to fly the Su-27

be careful what you wish for, we asked for the same thing with the challenger 2s and this so called “rework” was just a straight nerf

2 Likes

If they lower everything down to the level of the Challenger, would that not in turn be a buff for the Challenger?

Australian Kf41 for UK

thanks for not showing the front

1 Like

not plausible option, didnt get adoped by australia

6 Likes

how? they are basically same. except some sources say Chinese AHEAD has less but larger sub-projectiles to ensure damage

I have seen a cut outs of chinese AHEAD rounds. They look nearly identical to the original ones.

I see that too, and I counted its sub-projectiles, seems less, original get 8 in a line, Chinese one is 6, and seems larger

Yes, only the amount of projectiles and layout is slightly different.

Honestly i think UK just gonna jump on the Skyranger as well, as it stands everyone is way to late to the anti air party as it turns ous. If the UK only starts now with development it could be highly dangerous. Rheinmetall was brilliantly able to expect the market needing it

While you guys are playing rock paper scissors naval battles, I’ll just dive bomb everyone all the same.

3 Likes

Sounds fun ngl lol.

2 Likes

The possible sale of the Abrams to Romania was approved, yet there is no information about the two parties finalising the deal.
Will the Romanian parliament pull a Poland move and acquire the K2s too? Why else would they conduct field and firing tests?

Lack of directional warhead, and the alloy density and size of the subprojectiles make the damage be lower over normal AHEAD aswell as having slightly less sub projectile range, mixed together with the lack of directional warhead wich gives it Even more effective range

Romania is testing K2s and Leopard 2A8s to acquire alongside M1A2Rs, not in place of.

Yeah really waiting for submarines myself actually.

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong is not Bad but based on stats and other stuff i would still put AHEAD over chinese copy

it’s same, and it’s not some directional warhead, for both ahead, a small charge behind the sub-projectiles will spread it after exploding.