Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I hope Russia gets the T-14
Russia's Armata T-14 Tank is More Than the Next Generation of Main ...
Should they have prototypes first?

2 Likes

Dont get me wrong I love the changes but it feels pointless when you earn next to nothing for destroying these objectives, and due to you only getting one spawn there isnt much reason to even look at them which is honestly a shame

they are one of the last nations atm in need of a new top MBT

13 Likes

Will the gepard 1a2 get ahead aswell ? this update

One full premium high tier lineup is not enough even if nobody else can bring that, they need more :p

3 Likes

Dog Hell Nah GIF - Dog Hell Nah Hell Naw GIFs

9 Likes

gepard 1A2 cant use ahead it needs the upgrade coil package together with the FCS package aswell, the chinese gepard uses their own chinese copy of ahead wich is inferior than ahead but still works

1 Like

I hope Russia get’s no more vehicle’s and is removed from the game.

/j

3 Likes

What would the vehicle be called then? Is there a specific model number?

Would be cool to have it some day, as a seperate vehicle at a higher BR of course

The gepard is germanys last cannon spaa.
There never was one with the necesary programming coil.
The replacement is currently in development and soon finished.
You might already have heared something about the Skyranger system. In case of germany they are getting it on a boxer chassis with stingers as secondary armament

Ah, I see…

It’s sad how Gepard was abandoned back then, but at least it got a modern comeback to show it’s real quality.

And yes, definitely heard of Skyranger. Would love to see it in-game!

Oh yeah, the gepard definitly is a beast that came back out of its grave.
On that matter the gepard 1a2 is missing its signature ammunition the FAPDS, the whole point of the 1a2 variant was upgrading so it can use that ammunition.
But gajin decided to not give it to the gepard 1a2 for “balance” reasons

i do have a very specific vehicle from germany that could use this ammunition but probably would be 10.0 or 10.7 depending if gaijin gives it apfsds or not.
This:

1 Like

+1 👍

i really would like that ingame now that ahead is getting a fix

More likely 11.3 it wull be steonger then the otomatic

I’ve heard of it but never understood what the big deal is.

How would that work, exactly?

It’s APDS that breaks apart on impact, meaning that it’s great for both armoured targets and aircraft.

Skyranger is yet another Rheinmetall masterpiece, i hope the UK develops a similar system for the Boxer but with a CTA 40MM and Martlet missiles. Can then be standardised with the Remote Weapons Systems on Royal Navy vessels similar to the proposals to put Skyranger on German Frigates.

But the otomatic is arguably overtiered, so it’s not the best benchmark for BR