Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Figured they would launch gold boats first. Still, long over due.

damn hopefully we get her soon, shame seeing warthunder mobile somehow get way more naval stuff then actual wt

aye. It’s just simply that the current historical end of vessels don’t interest me. More early DDG/FFGs would get me more into naval

That was not reall an end of vessels :p

This is more an end

2 Likes

Semi-unrelated, but I enjoy how you guys refer to destroyers as frigates as if its still the age of sail.
Even though other nations who buy your “frigates” still call them destroyers.

1 Like

Funny thing indeed ^^

Wondering when the second teaser arrives.

You mean the trailer ?

Yeah, but sometimes there is a second teaser - if i remember correctly.

Usually there’s a release trailer for the update

1 Like

Same in Spain lol.

“Ah, yes, the 150m long, 6,500 ton ship armed with 127mm guns, 200+ missiles, torpedo launchers, 25mm canons and 20mm canons. Totally a frigate, hermano.”

here is a video with close-up shots of the Leopard2A7HU’s roof armor, maybe it helps
https://youtu.be/6RA8G6NBpaQ?t=1861

I don’t think there is…

Likely because half of the European ships are so lightly armed they’re comparable to what you’d expect of a foreign frigate

sorry but that thing is extremely ugly

Relax, just let the textures load and it would looks nice after that

1 Like

did they change the multipliers?

Seems like they’re going for the same kind of introduction for the new modern ground targets that they used for the player-quality AI convoys a few years back - start by putting them on three maps, and expand on it from there.

So that 's what the Mle. 1919V torpedo they added to the files the other day will be for, good to finally see her coming soon !

They have monthly updates, so that 's more than double chances of advancing their NF progression compared to here in WT. Also, they don’t have lineups to backfill, or a matchmaker/multiple techtree 's to meter out out additions into.

I suppose it has altered my perception of what a destroyer is considering that China, Korea, and Japan are the only other nations to build “destroyers” exceeding 9k tons.

1 Like

F-16C Block 50 (USAF) from USA tech tree and F-16AM Block 15 MLU (BAF) from france tech tree access AGM-65K Maverick ?

I’m not sure 2 or 3 fighter aircraft armed AIM-120C-5 AMRAAM. but 1 domestic russian 4th generation fighter aircraft only carry R-77-1