Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

5788aa42909233e18baabcdaa55f396c
cv9035DK is now at the same price as the other 10.0 vehicles. sometimes gaijin do listen it seems. took one day to change.

3 Likes

Hey, so Fr coastal is happening?
This just got added?

3 Likes

Or it’s just that we are looking at a dev server, where things can be placeholder/work in progress.

1 Like

Apparently yep ^^

I have some doubt how this can be 3.7 (specially when i see some US PT at 3.0 that seems similar), seems a little high for a big ships like that but we will see

1 Like

Any other changes or just price?

the Bofors 40mms shred smol boats like there’s no tomorrow

HMS Dark Agressor is armed only with one of them and sits at BR 2.3

US coastal is kinda bad past 3.0 lol, not gonna lie im looking forward to playing literally any other nation once im done spading all us coastal. Also get ready to enjoy the PG 02 (im gonna buy it and be disgusting)

People play coastal…?

I thought most of us Naval players/enthusiasts were here for the Battleships xD

1 Like

I enjoy coastal personally. Though anything below 3.0 with flagstaff takes forever to get in match. Usually 5 min

2 Likes

US PT-59 is 3.0 with also 2 bofors, and .50 in place of the 20mm but apparently in naval 0.50 are better than 20mm (thanks to better volume of fire, and it have more .50 ^^)

na Costal is a very different type of fun

less sitting 37km away from your enemy, both slowly moving and pressing the left mouse button once a minute and more swimming in close quarters with Knifelike MG fights

3 Likes

Dark agressor is gross, i love it

I got 2 of em

TD? Version

yes, ugly AF camo but thankfully you don’t have to take it

This.

Coastal seems more fun.

I prefer big and late BBs visually, but since we don’t have that here for now, and we also lack the possibility to be usefull to cap ingame without coastal, it’s become something i’m really looking into ^^

Hey, I like small frigates

fixed names on the stat card and names of the rounds.
sighting and commander sight is also fixed.

still no HE-VT, or Thermal imager modification.
gun is still moving to slow for what it fires. in the time it takes for you to shoot two rounds the gun animation and fire animation acts like one round has been fired.

What about spall liners on arietes? Any update?

I’ve been only doing coastal.

HMCS Terra Nova come home soon. (I have been rapidly going insane from the coastal grind)