Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Russias new 10.3 premium 🤣

IMG_1529

Apperently this is what Gaijin wants us to do.

2 Likes

i am finally unbanned.
Now i can share my opinions.

1 Like

First of all:

Happy that BeNeLux makes it into the game.
Pro’s: Finally some representations of the BeNeLux forces.

Cons of it going to the French and not being a standalone nation:

The reason why i think BeNeLux should be independend is because of it’s navy and possible sub-TT’s it could get (Indonesia(The Moluccas fought for The Netherlands against Japan), Congo, ivorycoast and Suriname).

Their ground and air are also pretty big and unique - yes there is C&P but that is inevitable.

BeNeLux navy would be one of the best navies in War Thunder with the most variety as well. Not only that, but their Submarine catagory is also pretty well filled. So BeNeLux is future navy prove.

But now with them going to France - their navy will probably never come, same for their helicopter TT.
Indonesia (The Moluccas fought for The Netherlands against Japan), Suriname and Congo can’t be added either due to no nations being related to them.

Now with Hungary, Taiwan and Finland.
We ALMOST have NO unique vehicles from those nations in-game.
With a few exceptions that were added over the years (still 1-4) in which most cases not even for the standalone TT but as a premium or event.

This will happen with BeNeLux, resulting in some of the most iconic vehicles to be event, premium or battlepass. While C&P gets in the TT.
Don’t get me wrong - C&P is fine - as long as the balance of adding unique ones is equal.
Not 8 C&P and 2 unique vehicles as event, premium or battlepass.
Which means lots of players are missing out on some new, interesting and different gameplay between nations.

6 Likes

Watch this guy get banned within the next hour

Why were you banned? Was it your opinions?

2 Likes

What i also don’t understand is this:

Proposed TT with not all unique and C&P vehicles added to them.
There are plenty more vehicles that could be added to these TT’s:

Spoiler

Tanks:

Aircraft:

Naval:

5 Likes

11.3 copy pasted t80u with no thermals, at least on the devserver

I don’t play much ground but isn’t 11.3 without thermals DOA?

Surprised it’s that BR, most soviet vehicles are about 1 BR lower than they should be

IRL it had thermal and the ability to use 3BM60 but on the dev right now it seems to be using some stuff from the T-80-UD which will properly change

Looks like it is still missing

3 Likes

They’re just lazy y’know, instead of making the game experience actually enriching they just add entire sub-trees completely composed of copy-paste vehicles and ocassionally add a couple original ones.

We could have way more nations and way more variability in game but nah, after adding Sweden and Israel it’s all been copy-paste garbage.

2 Likes

I don’t understand people on wt forums, WHY POST A DOCUMENT THAT SAYS RESTRICTED?
It’s extremely stupid.
Off topic ik

“cause proving me right in a stupid videogame is way more important than national security!”

1 Like

Any new vehicles on this dev server ?

Mid tier china premium plane and the t 80 premium osnt hidden anymore

1 Like

Yea I’ve seen the F-47 flying around when I had a quick look earlier.

Which does China honestly need that thing ?

If it got the tail radar it should have then I’d be interested.

1 Like

Doubtful they just nerfed it from 120 flares to 60 wonder what else they plan to do to it.

1 Like