Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

apparently because helicopters used the rock for cover which, I mean isnt that the entire point? like what does gaijin expect heli players to do just fly up and hope the enemy dont notice?

2 Likes

What did they do in the Dev Server Update ?

I’ve only noticed they removed the Queen Mary for some reason

1 Like

You missed the leak that said no Benelux ground subtree this update, only air.

1 Like

no cover! you eat SAM missiles like a man!

1 Like

apparently we are also getting an abandoned factroy rework which is probably another downgrade

I think the leak showed 2 Dutch Leo’s.
A 2nd leak showed the CV9035NL.

1 Like

So…how about a Bison blog today?

1 Like

Did they fix the turret cheek addon on the 2A4M?

Yes, but there was another one that came a bit after, saying they wouldn’t come this major.

And Smin said Benelux ground has never been announced, a couple moments ago in this thread.

Maybe we’ll see it next update

Btw, what’s the pen on the 35mm APFSDS?

ok, so update on this one: most of the map seems to be the same. its only this part that is changed.

for all the people saying multipathing is to high, I still some how get shot down going cold popping chaff like its going out of fashion and still get hit with an R27ER

131mm

Nice 👍

no, they are still not as armor

Zusammenfassung

1 Like

2 Likes
The LEO's were in the main leak.

leak

That is the standard reply to anything not announced yet. They would’ve said the same about other content from the leaklist before the blogs/teaser/devserver.

Having said that, it’s likely pushed back based on the fact that it’s not there and seems like a lot to do in one go. It’s not impossible it won’t come though and the main leak did include it.

4 Likes

So that’ll be the blog today then probably. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

“Flying turret” would be an interesting and more accurate decal.

3 Likes