Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Both are Block 15…

Wow…the premium CV for Swede tree is a mess…cannot leave test drive and reticle misaligned. Test is test I guess.

Also no night vision options at all on the Vextra?..:(

edit: do not see night vision (presumably thermals) on Desert Warrior either. This is rough even for Dev server

So did gaijin gave up on ww2 or why is the Fokker G.IA the only ww2 thing added this update (excluding obviously the c&p stuff)?

2 Likes

look at its scan pattern.
also no more 90* limit :(

um guess i cant be on the dev server anymore ? was working fine 5 min ago , got kicked out and now this

is it just me or is this a problem for everyobody ?

pretty sure theyre trying to run the dev server off of a fugging laptop rn

1 Like

oh ok so im not the only one probably , thx

dev server is awful everything takes forever

i just get to wait 3 minutes before i finally get back to hangar, to be greeted by crew lock

1 Like

Sorry, the dev server is receiving data packets via carrier pigeon. Please wait 3-5 days for your turn to access the dev server.

6 Likes

The pr11451, which is just a pr12412 on hydrofoil, can reach up to 160 clicks aka near 90kt on arcade, at least from someone else testing idk i dont have dev server yet

Error 81110013: Failed to load player profile
Main server still normal, I think it’s because dev server

The servers finally seem to have died lol.

Show support, please!

6 Likes

A DoA battlecruiser and what could be an above average DD are the only ships we weren’t shown yet…
Gee Gaijin, I wonder why naval has such a low population.

1 Like

shhh that doesn’t make sense america is clearly better and deserves to deal with aim-9ls that go to flares even in full after burning flying straight…

silly avenger. :3 (this is all satire)

1 Like

It’s simply not here yet. Could make it for release, or maybe not.

On another note, I’m not going to wade through hundreds of posts in this thread, if someone has a datamine related question I could probably answer, ping me.

4 Likes

bro these servers are ass

4 Likes

“Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, and that’s why I shit on company time”- the Server Hamster today

1 Like

it was unrealistic