Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Well if the Benelux can’t make it then it’s a slim chance for them too

🐌: here your F-4F ICE with big letter ICE means ❄️🥶 good addition for you against modern gen 4 fighter without HMD and AIM-9L at 12.7.

Maybe a bit late…but i still have no idea what in their mind.

1 Like

Stop spamming please

not yet.

As in patch. Kinda average size for updates lately tbh. They are usually about 7-10 GB

This is the way

Depressing to see the Bison w/o it’s R-77 loadout…(at least yet)

1 Like

and im not only on about jets, and even if it is just jets other nations are still missing huge amounts of variation which are not just “tiny modifications”. either way, stop complain about a “lack” of jets for America lol. it just isnt true. yes some classic jets are still missing but at least you know they will eventually come unlike some jets i would like to see that ill probably never.

We didn’t back out we joined

We stopped a different program then joined the US one

Every Harrier engine that was used was made by the British

1 Like

So with some planes going to 13.0, can top tier ground units be increased in BR as well? Strv 122s, Leopard 2A7s, T-80BVM, T-90M etc are still vastly superior to 11.3 vehicles and should have a larger BR difference/separation

And with only 27R at 12.0 lol. The R is garbage

1 Like

oh ffs

guess its not really up yet

5 Likes

Dont know, dont care. I dont play top tier air so i dont care about any of those jets or their armament

1 Like

The problem is if the reason Gaijin won’t add the AV-8B to the US is because there is a lack of need for a CAS aircraft at that BR we will likely never see it at all since most US fighters can multirole, if thats the reason we most likely won’t see any new attacker aircraft ever

oh god, its only the r27r… 12.0 is beginning to look like a little too high for what it is. the r73s are amazing but only able to carry 2 is not 12.0 worthy. the mig 21 air frame is amazing but not so great as to be the same br as an f16 with 9ms or 9ls.

Anyone saw a vague hint of the Tien Chien-1L AA system in the devstreams? I might have to speed up the tor grind if thats the case.

I would think the Bison would be better placed at 11.7 withe only 4 missiles and the R27 version being the worse one. Also the flight performance against other top tier won’t be great

1 Like

No signs of it nor the NF-5A

Does anyone know when the dev server will open ?

Now F-4F ICE KWS-LA lack 4th gen IR AAM seeker (AIM-9L/I-1)

I want gaijin add AIM-9L/I-1 on F-4F ICE KWS-LA in dev server

4 Likes