Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Germany after the launch of the F4F ICE:

@x_Shini @Godvana

3 Likes

and so could alot of other nations, america isnt the only one to produce such a stupid amount of jets. what im saying is is that you can be patient. you dont need to get a jet every single update. what i do agree with is that the av 8b still hasnt been added to the tree while its already in the game is stupid. but dont whine about a “lack” of jets for the us lmao.

Too late they are a sub tree of Britain : D.

Plus Indians hate China more than us Brits

Hey, look at our northern neighbor

McDonnell Douglas built the jet. Last I checked the only reason the Harrier II existed is because the US kept the project up when the Brits backed out.

1 Like

Doesn’t appear to be working on my end. Any tips?

Edit: Nevermind, it started updating now.

Funny as this is what i seen them beg for all the time

1 Like

theres nothing there, just ocean hahaha

1 Like

Stuff like this reminds me of why I gave up playing the US and started playing other countries. Gaijin will never make any attempt to add US vehicles/equipments/modifications that other countries have and add them to the US, and there’s no consequences either because they know that thousands of US players will still shell out money to GE spade a new F-15/F-16 that’s still worse than others.

The lesson Gaijin has learned is that US players are a reliable base of funding regardless of how they are treated.

3 Likes

was gonna say it would be like saying we should make a new tree with indian and Palestinian vehicles. the Indians do not like the chinese and vise versa.

Ultra HQ?

1 Like

Of course.

Man i really dont know what to grind when the update is out.
I could go for the F4F ICE with spading the F4F late and Mig 29G.
I have on hand the Seaharrier FA2 and the New Tornado with spading the Tornado F3 and Harrier GR7(i also consider getting the New Prem Mig 21 because why not, a Premium that interest my since the Yamashiro in Sale to help the grind with Bluewater TT).
And for last the F15J Kai with spading the F16AJ and the F15J.
I want them all but hard to decide what to go first.

Where are those beloved IRIS-T for 12.7 then?

2 Likes

No, they could not. A tiny modification to an existing airframe is not comparable to an entirely new platform, especially when it’s a modification to a jet they didn’t even build in the first place! I’m not talking prototypes, I’m talking service use

patch notes anywhere?

Full normal client was 8.4 GB

1 Like

F4F ICE on 12.7…

3 Likes

thats small tho