Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

@Smin1080p Sorry for disturbing you but did the AI SAM, etc sites shown in the teaser have any importance in the next major match or were they just there for the show?

I just want the full AIM-120 loadout for the AV-8B+

1 Like

sir, although i agrea that america should get the av 8b you cant complain for the lack of jets for america of all nations. some nations dont even get a single jet or tank some updates.

4 Likes

aren’t most late Phantoms has HMD? why this ICE variant which is modernized variant of F4 didn’t have one

German defense budget

because its cockpit is a 1973 F4E cockpit

it doent even have a HUD

1 Like

I believe when i couldn’t hit any other tanks with chinese tanks, but being unplayable doesn’t mean i can’t play chinese vehicles in a tech tree…

Yea true but I’m glad they openly said India is our second sub not just a wide open statement.

1 Like

It is when it gets the attacker tag. And also, it doesn’t matter if it’s ‘necessary’ or not. It’s a US BUILT US SERVICE aircraft. It not being added STILL is pathetic.

2 Likes

dev server up yet?

now you know your pain and can mentally prepare for a Su30 instead of a typhoon?

1 Like

I’m not complaining about the lack of jets for the US. I’m complaining about the lack of a jet that the US built and sold to Italy but only Italy gets to have it

1 Like

sadly no

give dev server ples

Who makes the Engine mate

Who made the whole basic concept of it

1 Like

Go join the A-4M and A-10C fans then

The Su27SM is a modern modification of the Russian Su27, while the modernized modification of the same period as the Chinese version of the Su27, the J11, is the J11B instead of the J11A

But at least we can troll the Russians as we too can get their bias mahahaha lol

That’s probably the reason why its not in game yet. Gaijin can’t find/is waiting for a USP to put in the US tree. As if it was added with the current capabilities it wouldn’t be anything different from other CAS.
Maybe it’ll come in a later update with fancier AMRAAMs or something.

funny thing is i said that since god knows when xD, you have your argentinia now kind of

1 Like