Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Tho probably jets that can go over mach should spawn little bit further from the map. You could hear a nuke syren and in 10s you would be send back to hanger after they dropped it

Pretty sure a mig29 could do it

L take

only on one Russia exclusive variant

but it doesnt matter the Germans use Tornados for that

very true

Apparently they talked abt there being new ground targets for Air modes in the RU devstream, does anyone have timestamps of that ?

12.7 is ridiculous with no IRCCM missile especially most top fighter at this br has 100+ countermeasures

4 Likes

I’m really tired, we Chinese players want vehicles with more Chinese characteristics, but vehicles with Chinese characteristics are full of weakened bias from Russia. Some of us are already preferring copy-pastes from Russia, at least they don’t weaken their own vehicles.

1 Like

It’s honestly amusing how long Britain has been using the French Jag as a nuke plane when the GR1 flew with nukes too lmao

1 Like

remember, no IFF or HMD either
and 90 CMs too

1 Like

I dont think F-4E will ever get 9L’s at this point

china player detected

I dont either, sad tho

Yes,we need J-10B,J-11B into TT and JF-17 as new rank VIII premium.

And the UK is getting 3 aircraft. The AV-8B is already in the game and its been there for nearly a year now. Would have thought it would come alongside the Sea Harrier FA.2 but apparently US can only get 1 aircraft per update now

1 Like

And?

give us the vulcan to replace all nuke jets for britain, i dont need no super sonic when i can come howling in making any enemy or friendly tank shit their pants.

The most potent gripen is a copypaste but a better one than the Swedish variant. I despise myself for playing it unless its SQB.

I am Chinese, and I am also a staunch Chinese technology tree player

I love the AV-8B in the game, but its not exactly game changing stuff guys

in GRB it can do okay, but you’re a super easy target for Pantsir’s and german eurotrucks
It’s not exactly needed for the US either, cause its already got better options for its BR