Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Yes, it was the first Aim-120 variant that was sold widely to other countries and because of small differences many sources actually indicates it was a export version.

And, as it was first made for and used by America, it’s not an export variant.

Sure.

You don’t seem to know what an export missile is. It is a missile only sold to international customers. The AIM-120B is not an export missile.

1 Like

Average J-8F pilot barely locking targets, wings nearly ripping trying to go slightly above mach and falling out of the sky after turning.

c99

3 Likes

Did i say anything about it?

It seems that i was wrong and got corrected, try not to be so offensive next time.

I was being blunt, not derogative, and you can only take offence, not give it. You are the one who decided to be offended. I had no part in that.

1 Like

Whatever makes you feel better.

WM-23 would be very cool. Although I have low expectations about its addition to WT, because the prototype wasn’t armed and there are almost no photos.

I want it so badly 😭
Better get a nice J-8 premium to grind out the F

1 Like

You will suffer in your stupid over-br J-7D and you will like it.

But don’t forget AV-8B+ from USMC armed AIM-120B AMRAAM like italian navy

@Shay and @Panther2995 hug and make up 🤗 or take it to pm

2 Likes

I’d rather not.

1 Like

Yea we already disccused that, it seems i was wrong about topic and got corrected.

I play mostly sim and the 7D doesn’t have iff. Honestly, that would be a bigger improvement than getting all aspects but it has neither.
Ah well, enough other content to enjoy. Will get to China when Gaijin adds a premium I like.

With him? Not a chance.

What is it that people like you have against bluntness?

I have nothing against bluntness, problem was your attitude.

Italian AV-8B getting AMRAAMS and we still don’t have a US AV-8B