Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

F4f ice carries more missles, so you never know how gajin would decide

So we’re removing all phantoms, mig-29 and su-27 missiles?

Only 2 more, and the flight performance is significantly worse in almost every way.

U say that but planes like f4f ice specialy lack aim 9l because of balancing as well

Because its the first version of Amraam that was widely sold to other countries.

Correct me if im wrong but only couple nations tested and used A model before switching to B, Meanwhile B model was exported widely.

Aside from different guidance system there should be no major differences between A and B model tho there is one source that claims Swedish Rb99(B) models did have actual differences other then guidance system.

1. That is different, and 2. I did not say that they will get them.

The B has improvements that made it easier for ground crew to link with them, as well as a few minor things that I can’t remember. It was very much used by America.

B model used by other countries, it was not something special to Usa.

11.3 getting spamraamed in their uptiers 😂

Love it

And I never said it was.

That’s giga untrue.
The J-8F lacks TWS and is a delta which screws with it really damn hard. Not to mention less missiles but hey whateva

1 Like

So why are we discussing in the first place?

Ask yourself that.

Thanks ;)

1 Like

You’re the one who started this conversation.

Huh, weird.

will the J-8F get IRCCM pl-8s tho that is the question

2 Likes

TWS is overrated, being a delta wing is not only a negative, and having two fewer missiles makes not nearly as large a difference as many make it out to.

You did when you said that the AIM-120B was an export variant.

1 Like

Pls Nf-5A be a pre order with the title “the big cheese” or anything with cheese in it. 🙏

1 Like

I suppose…
Eh, we’ll see, all in due time