Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Why exactly should germany, who used harm, be precluded from using it?

7 Likes

Fair enough. Germany doesn’t have much CAS so I suppose HARM would let them counter pantsir

yall goofy ahh talking about planes, lets talk about arti pieces, that sounds better

1 Like

OKay :P

5 Likes

i said artillery not ship artillery, like this

3 Likes

Where?

So any chance of JA-37D receiving fox 3s? Since J-8F is geting it, i was away for few days just seeing what changed by CC videos but i haven’t seen nothing on Viggen

3 Likes

No, cause gaijin would actually have to add another 11.0 or proper 12.0 fighter, I wish gaijin would admit they never had plans to add ARH to the ja37D, not that i would, its a mid vehicle imo anyways. The C is better from my match maker experience. Im perfectly fine if they dont bother adding the RB99’s to the viggens especially after they nerfed the flight model again on the dev server.

1 Like

Well that was boring and took away the need of D variant, made it just a grind of another jet for 9Ls, thankfully i’m already at gripen A, i wish i could grind the C with some Fox 3 capable jet but its fine just few days of pain

2 Likes

I hate to tell you but sweden air is not loved by gaijin, the whole finish air tree was blatantly there to make you buy the XS in order to get another shit vehicle at 11.7 to fight f16’s and mig 29’s for like 6 updates. We dont mention the AJS 37 at 11.3 (lmao) not to mention they are killing the j35’s for good after these shit FM changes go through meaing it may drop in BR probably(doubt). I whole heartedly expect maybe one air vehicle for the next 6 updates depending on gaijins insistence to power creep and add the next non logical step up but whatever.

2 Likes

Say goodbye to being able to do any of these turns

3 Likes

Gotta get good with head ons(without turning more than 4gs) though i guess we got tracers back after two years so woot?

Too OP, must nerf :P

Is it possible to get the Strv 123a this coming December update?

Died because the f16 and mig 29 didnt want to turn fight with me cause i would hang to low to the ground for their radar missiles. Ended up running out of fuel trying to dog fight both of them at the same time over their airfield.(clearly the AJS37 needs to be 12.0) pls dont gaijin

1 Like

No

@Smin1080p Where’s the 5 times reward for the dev server?(The green 5x at the top left corner)

You’ve been forsaken by the snail

1 Like

OK, so AV-8B Night Attack short nose

In fact AV-8B Plus from italy tech tree not different from USMC AV-8B Plus except AGM-65E & AGM-122 Sidearm (USMC exclusive) because Italian navy never bought and never deploy AGM-65E Maverick & AGM-122 Sidearm

The M68 is not an L7. It’s a gun compatible with L7 ammunition and barrels but M68 barrels are US designed.

1 Like