Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

damn, that sounds actually brilliant, was it an open cockpit day or did you just get really lucky?

I always seem to miss the chances to sit in cockpits, the only ones ive had is a Sea Venom, and a Canberra (I think)

2 Likes

@Smin1080p any opinions on this? think its possible for the UK to have all the major canard aircraft?

It does look exceptional particularly on a dusk map its beautiful.

smin has to be going crazy rn

It can sometimes be publicly accessed on open cockpit days. Id recommend keeping an eye out for those.

But this one was more a very grateful chance to do so.

5 Likes

Its ok im on holiday tomorrow for a week. So ill survive :D

8 Likes

Jeez, over year since the bug was reported and still happening.
If you join sim sessions, leave and change loadouts and go back in. You wont spawn in with any weapons, not integrated not external and no countermeasures.

huh neat, what museum was it? I cant imagine the FAA museum would let you sit in one, and I cant remember what other ones have SHARs

(At least none of the one(s) near me have one)

u always seem to on vacation around major update releases xD.
Ducking and hiding until the chaos is over

What can I say, this forum topic is enough to make anyone need a holiday after you spend long enough here ))))

(I honestly dont pre-plan it to time that way)

8 Likes

@Smin1080p If we are getting some ground vehicles more as of now, blink twice,
If thats pretty much it, leave a like :D

thats just called smart holiday planning

1 Like

that i honestly believe

1 Like

The wonderful collection at Newark.

6 Likes

@Smin1080p when to expect an update on dev server?

no answer to that, they come when they come, but propably only monday again

There was one today already as well

ahhh, need to go there sometime, just most museums are too far south for me to visit in a day, when I get a chance I need to take a couple days and visit them all, Ive got the Heli Museum to visit so I can see the PCB harrier they have

On a separate note, have you been to that Helicopter Museum near Bristol? iirc that does cockpit days from time to time

here for anyone interested

Its taken them like 2 or 3 years to develop the IFVs for Britain and Israel and you want more than that :D

I went in 2018 I believe before we introduced British helis.

3 Likes