Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

i just get to wait 3 minutes before i finally get back to hangar, to be greeted by crew lock

1 Like

Sorry, the dev server is receiving data packets via carrier pigeon. Please wait 3-5 days for your turn to access the dev server.

6 Likes

The pr11451, which is just a pr12412 on hydrofoil, can reach up to 160 clicks aka near 90kt on arcade, at least from someone else testing idk i dont have dev server yet

Error 81110013: Failed to load player profile
Main server still normal, I think it’s because dev server

The servers finally seem to have died lol.

Show support, please!

6 Likes

A DoA battlecruiser and what could be an above average DD are the only ships we weren’t shown yet…
Gee Gaijin, I wonder why naval has such a low population.

1 Like

shhh that doesn’t make sense america is clearly better and deserves to deal with aim-9ls that go to flares even in full after burning flying straight…

silly avenger. :3 (this is all satire)

1 Like

It’s simply not here yet. Could make it for release, or maybe not.

On another note, I’m not going to wade through hundreds of posts in this thread, if someone has a datamine related question I could probably answer, ping me.

4 Likes

bro these servers are ass

4 Likes

“Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, and that’s why I shit on company time”- the Server Hamster today

1 Like

it was unrealistic

Does the Grad mlrs have any code or something similar that indicates it could be playable in the future?

It should have been 87°

im very well aware

and now i cant even log back in after it decided to crash. lovely.
ive seen enough, have fun guys

Well my dev server just loads forever, i guess no testing for me, i’ll try to fix it later

france have any ships in the files?

damn i cant get the aim120 because the server hamsters have a stroke

Its the same shell found on The 9.0 type 89 so idk what point you’re trying to make. It also doesnt have missiles and will be food at 10.0 probably. They said things are still being worked on for it.