Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

@Smin1080p

Are split counter-measures still planned for this update or have they been postponed?

I know in the “CM chat” they were still being worked on.

Unless we have mentioned something specifically as delayed, its still planned to come. But naturally things are still in development and subject to change.

10 Likes

Stoked to see the new pilot models, appreciate the information!

2 Likes

I really hope that this J-11A is an MLU cause if not wow that’s sad

That will be nice to see in the future. Also I am so damn late to the party lmao

It didn’t burn iirc just stuck in sands.

the engine took fire if you look on the photo you see the tank with burn signs

Devs said that they will move Mirage 2000Cs to 12.0

What’s funny is France now might get 2 4th gen top tiers with MAWS, while Germany is without one.

3 Likes

They are coming in the game next update? Confirmed?

Oh :(
I hope they get 4x Magic 2 loadout possible at very least

Not confirmed. It’s just that the MAWS on the Belgian F-16 is a pylon based MAWS that works with the RWR suite. Same type of technology as the M2K one. I would be very surprised if it doesn’t come. We won’t know until dev server tomorrow I suspect.

1 Like

These must be their NATO counterparts then. I’ll have to check later to see if they are also used in the Dynamic Campaign as of right now:

1 Like

Is it possible for china to get the Taiwan mirage with micas in the future?

I fuckin hope not.

8 Likes

Shhhhhht !

You already have 2 French heli that France still don’t have, and gonna get the stolen variant our VAB T20 that we still don’t have ! :p

5 Likes

For the Swedish Gripen fans here,

R-77 and AIM-120A will likely be added as a module to the light fighters of Mig-29SMT and F-16C. You will have to grind out your new light fighter Gripen C as a completely new aircraft. How happy are you about this situation?

• I’m happy with it either way
  • Not happy
0 voters

We knew we were getting fucked from the get go.

4 Likes

The way I see it if they planned on adding 3 Cs right away they shouldve just given us the C

Where in BR will a MiG-21 with R-73s and R-27s go?