Major Update “Seek & Destroy” — DEV Server Changelog (11.06.2024)

Ok. But

I’d rather fight R-27Ts than R-73s. Plus, the R-27T is more a contemporary to the 9L than the R-73 is. So give it R-27Ts stock and have it fight out the grind like literally every other nation in game (besides China).

it Also gets some Random As RWR instead of the Litton-ALR-68(V)-2. i hope thats just a placeholder tho.

Or remove Aim-9L and add 9M as stock missiles, perfect solution for every top tier Nato jet.

3 Likes

The new aircraft gun and missile sounds are neat!
EDIT: and the new flight sounds too.

Yeah it’d be preferred but to be honest I wasn’t thinking past the “well it can’t happen”! Even though it CLEARLY could

1 Like

Yeah, that’s exactly my point here.

AIM-9L simply has no place in 13.0.

2 Likes

The Yak-141 was fitted with mock up R-77’s and R-73’s, which makes them just as viable as the R-27’s it currently carries.

The F-14A in game does not depict the aircraft that was used to test AIM-120’s as far as I know, but instead an early example of that aircraft as it appeared in service. I am not intimately familiar with what the F-14D was tested with, but I would be open to it having AIM-120’s if/when it is added to the game. I also don’t know why you mention the F-14D, as that is not really relevant to the Yak-141 getting the weapons it was meant to use.

3 Likes

And it’s perfectly fine that Su-27 has R-73 stock. I would never ask for this to change.

All I ask is for planes still with AIM-9L stock get AIM-9M instead, just like the numerous Russian planes with stock R-73.

AIM-9L has no place at 13.0.

3 Likes

Mig-21 Bison to get it’s R-77’s / 4x R-73’s as the plane is sat at a BR of 12.0 even for a modern mig it’s 50/50 if it’s going to be viable.

1 Like

Possible to add the F/A-18 Hornet to this update?
Top view of gray jet fighter banks toward camera
Jet Fighter / Naval Aircraft

No… Not available this update

Maybe next Major Update

Maybe

I don’t like AIM-9L stock either and I never said it had any place at 13.0, I even had to grind out with AIM-9P on my F-16D which thankfully got removed now. I was just explaining him why Su-27 gets access to good IR missiles straight away.

2 Likes

abit disappointed the F-16ADF(italy), Chinese F-16MLU, and yak-141 aren’t getting get fox 3 but not the end of the world i guess…

3 Likes

@Stona_WT

The AA Cruiser Guichen in its 1954 refit. “Had its italian markings removed.” It is missing proper deck color and D607 marking on the hull.

Spoiler

https://www.navypedia.org/storage/images/ships/france/fr_cr_134.gif

Spoiler

https://i.redd.it/70k68bky25751.png

2 Likes

Big Tunisia is ruined :(

2 Likes

Wait, where is the new HE for PLZ83 and countermeasures for Q-5L as developers promised?

4 Likes

Agile but not exactly wunderwaffe if you know how to radar fight, using the same tech as SARH but with their own (weaker) system so launcher can afford to break off.

I’m not saying the issue is with Su-27 having R-73’s the issue is with other planes having AIM-9L stock. Which i still don’t understand why it simply cannot be replaced by AIM-9M as 2 stock missiles