Major Update “Seek & Destroy” — DEV Server Changelog (11.06.2024)

I also want to talk about the new modules and internal modelling for a second:

This is absolutely amazing, definitely one of the primary highlights of the update for me.

It takes War Thunder’s mechanics and damage models to the next level in terms of realism and accuracy, as well as gameplay diversity and dynamism!

2 Likes

@aDSD 🙏

3 Likes

In game the AV8B+ can only Carry the Aim120 on the mid pilons while irl It can Carry them on internal pilons too
4341gif_4341

11 Likes

CM Covert Disclosures: What We’re Up To & News

Another one is correcting the PLZ83-130 and PLZ-83’s incorrect visual tracks (they’ve got the wrong ones currently),

The track issue of plz83 and plz83 130 mentioned in the previous announcement has not been fixed in this development server, can it be fixed before the official update?

Incorrect track model of PLZ83

总结

1 Like

Stop reducing map sizes, removing verticality and simply making the maps less,just less.

In a years time it seems all maps are be flat gray box meshes.

10 Likes

Doesnt really mean much.
Still can be ignored or resumed as not a bug.

LOL, there is still no options for removing the chair and crates on the M1A1 HC click bait, like how you remove the camo for M1KVT, @Stona_WT will there be such an option? Cuz its the only thing stopping me buying the Click Bait

The AV-8B is also still entirely missing outrigger pylons which are wired for AIM-9s and AGM-122s…

2 Likes

Please add drop tanks for the Mirage 3 and the Shahak, they get max fuel of like 25 minutes, you already have the model for it just implement it

1 Like

The AV8B isn’t allowed to use those pylons as it would cause damage

The manual says this man stop yapping about it

4 Likes

yeah I tried to do a report about that but it was closed.

Since you’re the one making a claim it would cause damage, either prove it or stop “yapping”. Altough that doesn’t even make a difference because this isn’t even applicable to the game, since many aircraft already have such real life limits ignored.

AV-8Bs are wired for outrigger pylons and should get them, especially since the Harrier FA.2 just got a bug report approved on a “Twin Store Carrier” which wasn’t used operationally, but was capable of using, same as the AV-8B with outriggers.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

eh I like it more now tbh. maybe B is a bit too open but other than that its great

We are getting tires destruction mechanic but still no proper EBR mobility mechanic for its inner metal wheels after all that time.
anyway enjoy biblically accurate EBR

5 Likes

Not in the patch notes, ships now have an awesome WIP crew heatmap. Credit to Rowan’s stream for new ship stuff, which is still ongoing.

8 Likes

Any bomber aircraft coming to the game that are new? Washington B Mk.1 or some early cold war jet bombers?

wait so the SAM system looking stuff is just some visual fancies for some bigger maps that doesn’t do anything and there is no actual change for sim to make it more fun and engaging like actual missions? wow

devs please read this forum and take SOME things into account if not for this update for future us sim players are dying here

2 Likes

Alvis back at it again with the worst ideas possible.

Whoa, this is so neat! Why isn’t it on the notes!? I assume it’s too unpolished yet. I will be looking forward to this!

2 Likes