Major Update “Seek & Destroy” — DEV Server Changelog (11.06.2024)

Known thanks. Will be fixed.

There’s something funny about the fact that there are now so many T-80’s, even the devs/community managers start getting them confused.

3 Likes

Recommendations:

• F-16A Block 20 MLU - AIM-120A’s (As placeholder for AIM-120C’s), and AIM-9M’s/AIM-9P-4’s.
    • At least the 9M’s/P-4’s at the minimum.
  • JH-7A - PL-12’s due to equipping them IRL and having the RADAR capability for them.
  • Allowing full payload of 8x AIM-120’s/AAM-4’s for the new F-15’s unless dev’s specifically state this is held of for a specific reason and will be implemented in the future.
  • Improve the F-15 Improved Baz by equipping it with the proper cockpit, and providing more indigenous weaponry for the aircraft considering it has a lot of ground and air ordnance missing.
  • R-77’s and AIM-120(RB99)'s for listed respective aircraft (not all inclusive, just at the top of my head):
    • F-20 Tigershark
    • Su-39
    • MiG-21 Bison
    • JA37D Viggen
    • JAS39A Gripen
  • AIM-9L/i for the ICE.
  • AAM-3 for the F-4EJ Kai.
  • 3BM60 for the T-80UE-1 considering it has the upgraded capability for it.
  • JANUS for Freccia and other similar modules for other vehicles since new modules are being added. A vehicle module review.
  • HOT-3’s for MEPHISTO (will never let this one down, especially since there are other vehicles [whether French or BeNeLux vehicles] that can fill its place as the MEPHISTO is slightly moved up in BR, making it comparable to AFT09.)
  • AGM-114L’s for the Apache, we’re more than ready for it.
16 Likes

Where do I find the full list of dev server changes?

Changelog updated - new entries marked with GREEN font.

7 Likes

Thanks 👍

This is very, very, veeery nice

As well as this:

2 Likes

Can anyone with access to dev server tell me if XM800T traverse speed has changed?

14º/s horizontal, 2.2º/s vertical – stock, no crew.

Ah, so still placeholder then (I hope xD)

Thanks!

It did get an increase in engine power, a stabilizer and the ability to swim though.

Finally Hellfires and Mavericks getting fixed

They did Germany dirty this update, Benelux sub tree going to France was mistake and they should’ve given the F-16AM to Germany, not France that already has competent jets that get’s the best Fox 3’s MICA’s

4 Likes

The Desert Warrior is still missing it’s thermals. Even in the new dev blog it has 2nd gen thermals.

1 Like

@Psusennes : problem is :

Original design for Swiss airforces?
From all i can find on the internet, Switzerland never built in a single aircraft, even before WWII (they had Bf-109’s at that time)

Switzerland never did build, but modified them all to have more Swissness ;-)

Still No AGM-114L disappointment

5 Likes

I really hope this list gets longer, wing tanks for F4s and drop tanks for the Harriers would be awesome this update. I also hope the IDSs get the Hinderburg tanks

3 Likes

Hinderburg?

Spoiler

The 495 gallon tanks on the F3 Late. Their nickname was “Hindenburg tanks”