Major Update “Seek & Destroy” — DEV Server Changelog (11.06.2024)

I did see someone post a picture that the arrowheads on the 2A4M are just empty relatively thin composite plates.

They could potentially fill them with some armor module irl, but it’s not reallt clear if canada ever did/does that iirc.

From our german leopards they are saying thats actualy pretty accurate

I’m not sure it was a bug, but it almost certainly is now. The Khrizantema got the same guidance update and its missiles no longer slave to the radar either- afaik it’s intended behavior is for a missile to track the radar target separately from the cursor.

I went from pretty hyped for it to considering it one of the worst 11.0-11.3 premiums for it’s BR added so far.

Eh it looks dope. If it performs bad it will be lowered to 11.0 or maybe 10.7 🤷‍♂️
10.7 would make a good br range if puma s1 gets added as well and br range gets increased to 12.0

1 Like

I think it should have had KE-W changed for DM43 and moved to 11.0 to begin with.

Because as of now no one serious can convince me that this thing is comparable to the Click-bait and UE-1. Hell I would probably even rate the OES higher.

1 Like

Just remember gwrmany always gets the favoured treatment 😂
With the until now worst 11.3 (chinese and french yet to appear)

1 Like

2024-06-07_14-41-35

4 Likes

If it just had some turret armor like ~550mm vs KE on the cheeks than imo it would instantly jump to top 3-4.

One thing it is the best at of all the top tier premiums though. Looks, because damn the 2A4M looks good. Only reason I’m still somewhat thinking about buying it.

2 Likes

Special NATO super armour 1,000,000mm KE

2 Likes

Stay strong. Wait for 50% discounts.

Also

3 Likes

We need better visual of Radar/RWR,… those are hard to watch through on computers with 17" screen or lower. (Don’t know how it is on higher screen size)

1 Like

are you using the rectangular radar

Nope, only MICA EM

ima store canned beans there

Yup it looks beautiful, it has at least that going for it. And you can make everything viable if you have fun playing it.
Overall the german part of the update isnt the best with the f4f ice not being a spectacle either.
But the Puma change and making AHEAD actualy viable and working is what makes this update specialy shine for me

1 Like

You know what, I’d like to see more detailed information/status about every new vehicle on the dev server and what is intentional or not.

For example:

Here’s vehicle (x), values “such and such” is placeholder, whereas aspects “this and that” is how we believe it should be. Feel free to make a report on “this and that” if you have sources that say differently.

This way players don’t have to be as concerned, and it saves technical moderators some work having to go through reports on things they already know.

2 Likes

At this point: Why is it a higher BR than the M1A1?

M1A1 is slightly more mobile, reloads faster, doesn’t even have worse ammo IIRC, better hull armour, similar turret armour, better internal layout, 50. cals, etc.
All this 2A4M has is good thermals and neat looks.

I bought this kit:

afbeelding

Specifically for that reason, too bad the kit isn’t very good…

1 Like

At this point: Why is it a higher BR than the M1A1?

Because the M1A1 is trash and should be 10.3 since it is similar to a leopard 2A4 obviously.

QHytHlj

The model is unfinished, read the text accompanying the image. If/when the additional armour is added in it will most likely just be a leopard 2PL at the same BR with a better round.

4 Likes

On this forum I sometimes have a difficult time telling what’s sarcasm, and what isn’t.

But I assume this is making fun of a recent post.

I initially thought so too, but then the dev server updated the armour to the values they are currently at.

It seems strange to me that they would do significant work on the armour but not get the values where they should roughly be.

2 Likes