Major Update “Seek & Destroy” — DEV Server Changelog (11.06.2024)

YES!!! FINALLY!!! No more default cockpit!

Can anyone give Mirage 5BA payload options?

Since namer is coming 10.3 , i think putting mk3’s in 10.3 would be a great idea to create a good lineup

Nah just give us Sabras.

3 Likes

Ok. Cool

A welcome 10.0 addition, but mk3’s really fit well around 10.3

oh gawd my poor Phantom

also fun to see the Japanese will run a Mixed ARH loadout as they can only carry 4x AAM4

1 Like

Hopefully we’ll be seeing AIM-95 for F-15C soon, because the F-15J having AIM-120s it only tested is kinda unfair as it removes the only advantage the F-15C had over it, that being more ARH missiles (AAM-3 is better, AAM-4 should be much better…)

why do you need an advantage so much?

2 Likes

because he wants to compensate the amount of Skill Issue lul

I wish they didn’t add the AIM120 loadout and made this statement more true

The AAM3 should be significantly better than 9m and same for the AAM4 but currently it’s only minor differences

On the live server a Fireflash from the Swift F.7 will slave to the radar gunsight and track the locked target independently of the cursor. On the current dev build this is no longer the case- the missile attempts to follow the cursor despite the radar having a clear lock. I’d send in a bug report but I’m unable to since the report form isn’t recognizing my screenshots for some reason.

I can only assume this is related to the Fireflash receiving the “new” saclos guidance changes.

is the mica ir coming this update?

Im still sad that their is no American SPAA between the duster and the m163

Changelog updated.
Green font = new lines/lines edited/moved.

4 Likes

We did it guys! We nerfed Russia!

Instead of giving 2x Stock AIM-9Ms, Gaijin has decided to do Round 2 of the French/Japan Rank I/III APFSDS issue again. (The famous decision to give everyone Stock HEAT)

23 Likes

For God’s sake… what in the…

Why!? WHY!?? Why does Gaijin always “balance things out” by nerfing what’s fine, instead of buffing what’s wrong?

No one- NO ONE on this planet asked to nerf Russia; what was asked was just to buff everyone else to the same levels to be on par with them… and, instead of that, they went their way nerf Russia so that it’s (almost) as bad as the nations we wanted to improve instead?

No one is getting anything from this! This solves nothing, it does not solve the issue: it only spreads the issue to the only ones who weren’t suffering from it!

And YES, yes, I am genuinely FING MAD. Because I tried to push my best effort to make the situation better for everyone only to see the situation backfire this badly and become EVEN WORSE than it was. This is worse than disappointing. This is outrageous.

32 Likes

giphy(3)

8 Likes

You forgot to mention the F-4F KWS-LV Changes, AGM-65D/G and the Aim-9L/I