Major Update “Seek & Destroy” — DEV Server Changelog (11.06.2024)

I am trying to correct a few aspects about XM800T which I believe to be incorrect or missing.

So far I have identified:
-Incorrect traverse speed
-Incorrect elevation/depression limits
-Missing low-power magnification mode
-Missing Laser Rangefinder

The only issue is - documentation is hard to come by.

The XM800T is briefly mentioned in Hunnicutt and Zaloga’s books, but only as a brief footnote in the story of more famous vehicles. The specifications in Hunnicutt’s Bradley book is mostly concerned with mobility.

The only info I have managed to find about fire control, optics and traverse is in various Jane’s publications. Sadly these are not accepted, not even as secondary sources.

@Smin1080p @Stona_WT may I bother you for a moment?

My question is this: for elevation limits I have managed to measure the angles in various photographs. If nothing else can be found, is this a valid source? I think it’s better than guesswork, and if you can’t accept Jane’s then it might be the most reasonable option.

To close off, if any of you know of documents or literature that could help this case then I’d be most grateful.

1 Like

They should also do the same for the Leclerc
The playerbase has been asking for a Leclerc armor buff for more then 2 years
Yes France has a really good win rate overall at top tier but that doesn’t mean that the tank is good
The S21 should have way better turret cheek the the previous Leclerc even in x rays u can see that extra layer of composite
A better apfsds
Better hull armor protection
Spall liner
Adding to that all the bug reports concerning the armor buff we’re refused regardless of the documents that were not classified confirming that the Leclerc had better armor
@Stona_WT
I would like answers

4 Likes

France has a good winrate because for some reason they have not been given a top tier premium yet as we watch Russia get their 10th non-tech tree vehicle at rank Vll on top of their 10 TT vehicles for 20 total… they have more premium vehicles than France has TT vehicles at the same rank which is 3 total, of which one is an SPAA and the other another Leclerc.

3 Likes

@Stona_WT we are waiting for the Crew resort option, is everything according to the Plan or are there any issues which may delay it?

With the addition of AMRAAMs, what do you think, if Italy can get two versions of the F-16A-15 ADF in total?

F-16A-15 ADF (2006) with AIM-9L, AIM-120A and AIM-120B (the one already present in the game)

F-16A-15 ADF (2007) with AIM-9L, AIM-9L/I and AIM-120C-5

So Italy can get a longer line

Sorry my phone camera is bad

9 Likes

Also the HMD is still not working on all jets since the last dev update…

Soon™

5 Likes

Maybe revert the whole map to the Original Tunisia map.

I’d say its better to buff the ADF already in game, give it AIM-9L/i + AIM-120B, but then also introduce the F-16B at the position the ADF with the loadout of regular AIM-9L/AIM-7 as seen on the current ADF

3 Likes

I think Smin has said it’s getting an 8x AMRAAM loadout?

Edit: it’s possible I have an overactive imagination

Yep, its confirmed that the 8x Aim-120 is coming

1 Like

Yea, pretty shit as it stands now.

Wonder if m4k will get micas, Or more micas for the m2k5f.

M4K as it is currently in the game cannot carry MICAs

1 Like

When this patch will come alive?

Not until the 13th, the dev server has been prolonged, besides that nobody can tell u

Mirage 4000 isn’t capable of using the MICA
And the Mirage 2000 5F should only be able to carry 6 missiles

Latest build (23):

XM800T: Targeting speed → 54º/s horizontal; 50º/s vertical (stock, no crew)

2 Likes

Hm do you have full list of changes form latest dev?

No, just what I can see.