Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Changelog

You can go all the way around the side of the map from their spawn to our spawn… how do we have playable areas of the map just deleted for no reason but then simultaneously have tons of dead space like this behind spawns that exists solely to be abused.

You can do that on Poland too, ever since was reworked a while back. It’s kinda scummy, and not entirely fair.

I have not grinded any nation other than China and I don’t want to discourage you from grinding the Israeli tree. From what I heard, it supposedly has the worst F-16 variants although it is still an F-16 making it a phenomenal jet to use at top tier. I say if that’s what you’re interested in playing, go for it.

their fault for letting people go there

1 Like

Lazy argument, people are playing the objective whilst others are spending their time skirting the edge of the map to get there.

Well kind of team fault no one bothered to go there and snipe from there all its need is 1 tank there and enemy have a blocked rout till they destroy it. But ppl always just drive straight to city in this map ignoring its sides so its kind of they own fault that happens hell i even did that with a Maus was completely ignored by enemy in the city even when i shot at them (so focused on only front) while driving A side.

Unless those people just ended up dying, either way I don’t see why spawncampers need a protected location.

This location is for the team that have this spawn but since mostly no one bother to use (dont know why you have excellent view from it downrange) it do tis advantage it became spawn camping location.

I’m just not trying to grind a huge nation as it took me a while for china let alone the other trees that I don’t own yet fully so it’s just painful so I wanna do smaller trees if that makes sense and then just start on a bigger one and chip at it

2 Likes

I agree on that one, grinding nations is such a pain in the ass, I couldn’t imagine grinding a major nation. I got to the J-2 before I bought a premium jet for China along with premium account and everything became much easier however, gaijin ignores problems related to Chinese top tier vehicles so I rather not give it more money until it sorts out the issues at hand, but regardless one thing is for sure, the smaller the nation the easier it is.

wehraboo

Look at my player card and say that again

They broke the fireflash missiles.

SMH Britain can’t have anything nice.

1 Like

China is kind of stuck in the middle, cause we are asking for so much stuff, that China will become a huge tree, but meanwhile the player base is going to remain relatively low outside of Asia. I really hope there are future additions to the SPAA line and level 4 air so there is an easier way to grind.

2 Likes

I get what you mean China is missing numerous crucial vehicles within its lineups, especially within ground. Although I disagree, it’s not asking too much in terms of wanting to use proper vehicles, unlike the current ones that have already had reports made for their bugs to be fixed yet months, and years go by, nothing but minor fixes and awful changes instead of fixing the issues presented. I would like to have fun and play the game but it’s hard when you’re using bugged and incorrectly modeled crap. Not everything can be perfect but at the least try to remedy the mistakes instead of ignoring them. Anyway, I hope what you’re looking forward to gets added, Type 15 would be exciting to see.

1 Like

Well I have given up on Chinese ground, VT4 is not worth grinding, neither is ZBD04A although I have heard it is fun. I am getting Chinese Air level 7, and I probably will prioritize F16 over J8F.

Good luck it will be fun, I’m currently researching F16 MLU myself.

Shame not all helicopters got a new cockpit.

The ZBD is extremely fun. One of the most fun ifv hunters I have personally played.

It’s a fun plane but watch your flares an chaff they got reduced to 60 so it’s not nearly as versatile and needs to be played more as support in its current be and uptiers as it just doesn’t have the correct armament

1 Like