Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Changelog

Got the same issue.

Cool update, well done!
Naturally some bugs followed though, I noticed the CR Mk.2 has a faulty gunner sight, which the AMX-50 Foch has as well(commander sight too). The T-80U-E1’s NSVT MG is constantly aiming a bit above the aiming ring, both when used as an MG and when selected as primary weapon.
Might make bug reports later if nobody else has already by then.

Great update innit

would loved it more if they fixed the 6.7 problems

was a sarcasm i literally cannot play due to snail mending with spaghetti code

I already post the issue here EAC Authentication timed out on Mac

oh damn rip mate

nice, thank you

On what is the focus? It’s probably the most barebones expansion to date, aside from missiles there is almost nothing being added.

Why is the only Cold War Dutch airplane in this update getting more Belgian skins than Dutch ones? Every Belgian aircraft the Dutch also used only receives additional Belgian liveries. For an update meant to highlight Benelux, it feels more like “Belgium and Friends.” It especially seems like the Hunter was originally supposed to be Belgian this update, as this seems to be the only reason a Dutch aircraft would receives Belgian liveries and not a single belgian one gets dutch camos. As a non-Belgian Benelux player, this update is quite disappointing since it barely represents Benelux.

3 Likes

F-15C got its 8x missile guidance but despite being reported the Fa2 and F3 are still only 2.

Mig-21 BISON got a full finished cockpit HUD, but the FA2 still has the Harrier Gr3 HUD like the FRS1 still does.

They couldnt even be bothered to C&P the big tanks recently added to the F3 late over to the F3, not too mention all the other Tornados

They also added the Split CMs, a bit part of which was to enable assymetrical CM loads but didnt actually bother adding said assymetrical CM loads.

It is a rather mediocre update and they’ve rendered all the new aircraft (for sim at least) unplayable due to the lack of HUD symbology. I guess we’ve got to wait 18 months,

On the bright side, Namer is suppossed to carry two additional Spikes on the hull according to statcard, they are even modelled in the X-Ray on the hangar.

On the other hand… these are not present when you load into a match/test drive. xD?

EDIT: fixed in hotfix, nice!

The BR compression on this patch is outrageous, period.
No chance you could fight a FOX3i with FOX1, with same chassis.

Just like the invisible supply guys that magically replenish your vehicle with ammo, there’s invisible medics thst patch your injured crew members up…
Jeez… there’s always gotta be someone complaining.

F-15C does have 2x AIM-9M as stock, only the F-15A doesn’t have it.

Could be worse/better, the Desert warrior pulls from it’s tow ammo racks asymmetrically, so literally unplayable smh

Why is the change for every MiG-23 variant even though the MiG-23 BN dosen’t have a rader?

I don’t see how anyone is supposed to play air at this point, unless you spend GE on modules you need to grind out hundreds of thousands of RP in a plane that cannot compete, especially since they seemingly copy pasted planes just so you can grind them again for missiles.

1 Like

Yeah… F3 Late im not gunna touch for a while.

Sea Harrier FA2 I was gunna have a crack at, but its been rendered nearly unplayable in Sim with the placeholder HUD. But can at least edge skirt with bombs. Im guessing im just going to spend this update in lower stuff or stick with the Gripen. That should be more fun now it has BVRs

So low tier german vehicles just became more viable and the maus can more reliably take out tracks and barrels with the 75. Love to see it!

2 Likes