Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

also its not good to share a nation’s best tank to others till you add a better vehciles, italy got our best tank right now lol. but italy is poor, i dont care about leo 2a7 in italy, BUT FRANCE!!!

Guys start arguing about Germany, France and Italy again.

3 Likes

Lets continue discussing abt the germany problem

ly

1 Like

Gib Antartica

Uh… what…?

I mean, you have a 0.83 K/D on Leopard 2A7V, 0.81 on Leopard 2PL and 0.73 on Leopard 2PSO… If you are struggling with Germany, I am not so sure its vehicles are really the issue here…

12 Likes

you see the real joke @SPANISH_AVENGER is that they could copy paste and still be productive.

The EMBT 2017 would require nothing new added to the game, it’s just a copy pasted leclerc turret on a 2A7V hull. You could copy this to Germany and France, and simultaneously you’d be doing no work while giving both nations a different but fitting MBT that’s actually good as well.

But nope

2 Likes

i want czech republic for sure

1 Like

and this fellow war thunder player is what maining a singular nation and making it your sole personality trait looks like

3 Likes

Was anything mentioned about the Patriot system? Or was it just for the trailer? I hope it’s the new airfield AA.

bruh moment. If I had these stats in my 2A7s (excluding the games before you get stuff like parts and FPE) I would enable the mode that hides my name and never play above BR 6.0 ever again.

8 Likes

no i want czech republic but don’t want France to be remove im french too so …

1 Like

Guys guys, the Su-34 will be very maneuverable: Su-27 with better wings and heavier fuel load while still being lighter than Su-34 running 17 minutes of fuel:

Prediction: Su-34 will be a massive bus and be beaten easily by every aircraft it could ever see. :)
Others got mad when I called the Su-34 a bus for some reason…
It weighs ~22500kg empty, 3500kg less than J-11 with 9400kg of fuel.

There was like a 2 second mention in the dev stream of “I think those are only for the airfields” sort of (can’t remember exact wording).

1 Like

No for now just for the show

reason of why it was pulling stuff like that on stream was the full real controls, even tho it used alot of its speed, so yeah i getchu

1 Like

22.5 tons is insane

1 Like

I don’t normally like bringing up stats because I consider it to be a toxic move, but after 30 solid minutes of nonsensical rambling… I couldn’t help but to take a look to figure the real cause of it all xD.

6 Likes

Appearently near the end of the RU devstream Bvvd said that there are new aircraft, ground vehicles and naval vehicles planned to come for Japan, but none were ready to show at the time. Does anyone have a clip or timestamp to confirm that ?

Damn life moves fast. Hello part 3!